Day 4 - Cookies

Blue's POV

Ink and Dream agreed to help me make cookies for all our friends, so we have just spent the last half an hour finding the ingredients. Once we had everything for the cookies we began to put the ingredients together and I accidentally spilled flour everywhere.

"I'm sorry," I frantically apologized, hoping they would forgive me for my mistake.

"It's fine Blue, no need to get upset," I looked at Dream with gratitude, hugging him tightly moments later.

"Blue, you might want to let Dream go, that way we can finish the cookies," Ink lightly pulled me off Dream and led me back to the kitchen counter.

After my little screw up I didn't want to do much, but Ink and Dream encouraged me to help with the making of the cookies. We ended up finishing quickly, leaving them time to help me clean while we waited for the cookies to finish baking in the oven. Dream at one point caught me off guard from my cleaning and roughly kissed me, pushing me up against the wall.

"Dreamy~ you're a good kisser and all, but we need to clean," he had already begun lightly rubbing my pelvis and I was trying to resist his touch.

"Not in the kitchen," Ink pulled Dream off me and my legs started to wobble, as Dream had held me up on the wall.

"I'm gonna go have a shower," they let me go, my legs hardly holding up my body weight and I really don't weigh much.

In the shower I sat down and let the water run over my body, it was cold so it made me feel less turned on. Dream is really hot though, especially when he pins me to a wall and starts touching me. My thoughts became more clouded and I had to force the thoughts out of my head before I got needy for sex.

When I got out I saw Dream and Ink cuddling on the sofa, probably waiting for me. So I jumped down on the sofa beside them, making both of them jump and then compose themselves. I leaned against Dream and he wrapped an arm over my shoulders.

"Sorry for earlier, I shouldn't have been so rough when we were supposed to be cleaning," I kissed Dream's forehead and then kissed him on the mouth, getting him to understand that I don't really care.

"It's fine Dreamy, just try not to do it outside of our bedroom," saliva was between our mouths as I talked and Ink kissed me to feel included.

"Don't just start kissing without me," I smiled at how he pouted at me, trying to get more kisses and cuddles.

"Fine, tickle time," I attacked Ink with tickles and Dream helped me, Ink was gasping for breath between his laughter.

"Break, break," he called out and we both stopped our tickling, kissing him one at a time over and over again.

Eventually we pulled away from all the kissing and let Ink catch his breath, he panted slightly as he collected himself. Me and Dream were quite tired from all the kissing and started drifting off as Ink calmed down. We were almost asleep when he buried his face against my chest, just as I started closing my eye sockets, the oven started beeping.

Ink, please go get the cookies out," I rolled over and snuggled closer to Dream, Ink reluctantly got up and came back a while later.

"The cookies are now on the counter, it's now nap time," I nodded tiredly and pulled Ink against my chest as Dream snored quietly by my head, my mind silently wanting to kiss him.

However I never got to act on my thoughts as I fell asleep and drifted off from the reality of what happened during our eventful day. My mind remained full of thoughts of Ink and Dream as I slept, dreaming of staying with them forever.

-659 words

Hope you enjoyed

I'm glad the weekend is almost here, I'm desperate to start prewriting this. Writing a piece a day is exhausting, just having it all done and posting is much easier so that's what I'll do.