scattered charms.

The Three Broomsticks was moderately busy- people must be having free lessons.

Draco sat me in a booth in the far corner.

"Stay. What do you want to drink?" he asked, somewhat impatiently.

"I thought I was buying you a butterbeer." I stated, confused. This only seemed to annoy him slightly more.

"Well, Audrey, that wouldn't be the gentleman thing to do, would it? I'm going to ask you again- what would you like to drink, dear?" his teeth remained gritted through his words, and his eyes bore into mine. He was quite scary when he wants to be.

"Cherry syrup and soda, please." I looked down, not wanting to look him in the eye anymore. His footsteps began, getting quieter as he walked further away. Why did his mood change like the weather?

Somebody plopped down onto the seat opposite, followed by two other bodies, one next to mine.

"Audrey! Didn't expect to see you here. Where have you been? You've missed lessons all day!" Hermione's voice questioned. I look up, seeing her and Ron opposite me. Ron's gaze averted once my eyes met his. Harry was next to me, quite close may I add. Now, I suddenly felt interrogated.

"I've been in the stadiums. Playing Quidditch." I stated, quietly.

"Snape wouldn't tell us, so we naturally assumed the worst." Harry laughed, making me relax a bit. Harry was as good of a friend anyone could as for. He told me that he'd be there with me through the tournament, which placed him into my good books.

"No, I'm fine I've just been-"

"Potter, if you were any closer to Crouch, she'd have no air to fucking breathe. Shift, idiots. You two birds are in my fucking seat." Draco said, pretty angrily. He put our drinks on the table, then turned his attention to the trio again.

"She hasn't been playing Quidditch! She's been skiving off with Malfoy!" Ron exclaimed to Harry.

"Oh, Weasel. I'm pretty sure she's told you the fucking truth. What, seeing as you put serum in her drink dipshit." Draco's teeth gritted again, his anger getting the best of him. Ron's expression turned into one of realisation, looking at me. I looked down, awkwardly to avoid it.

"Come on, let's just leave, Ron-" Hermione started, but was quickly interrupted.

"Fantastic fucking idea, Granger!" he growled her way, until Harry butted in.

"Watch yourself, Malfoy. Don't know how we could bloody trust you alone with her. For all we know, she's part of some scheme of yours-" Harry sounded angry, frustrated almost. I'm sick of this already.

"Potter. Pray tell, how am I the untrusty one. Weasel-bee over here plotted to put veritaserum in your drink. Inner circle not so tight anymore, hm? Guess Crouch got you out of something then. Now, are you going to move, or must I do something about it?" Draco seethed. He made sense, but I was tired.

"Guys, just go." I pleaded, much to their demise. Well, Ron was who spoke up about it.

"And leave you with Malfoy? Should have known you'd be on his side-"

"I'M NOT ON ANY FUCKERS SIDE, RONALD" I snapped, Ron looking taken back, "I'm sick of you arguing."

"Bullshit." he spat back, making me angrier.

"Ron, if you can tell me how I could possibly be lying, then I'd expect an explanation." I felt flustered and agitated. Draco's arms were now folded, watching with a smirk as I defended myself.

"Come on. Leave them." Hermione wavered, the three of them getting up and walking away to another table. Draco sat, laughing a little to himself.

"Must say, Crouch, that was a lovely scene. Angry Audrey intrigues me. Very sharp, I noted."