one of them.

Audrey woke up feeling beautifully calm and content. Something she hadn't felt in a while. After Draco had his way with her, he had her again, and again, which gave her a spring in her step and a smile on her face while she crossed the room to open her curtains. Though, they merely fucked. She missed him making love to her, but she was grateful that they'd been together.  It had put her straight to sleep the night before.

"Shut those fucking curtains, you bint."

Her smile faltered as she looked out of the window. Not to worry. He was just tired.

"Audrey, I said SHUT THOSE FUCKING CURTAINS!" he almost screamed at the end, making her flinch. He just scoffed when she didn't move, and she heard his footsteps approaching, then felt a rough hand push her to the side so that his figure could close the curtains himself.

"Draco, it's passed eleven. We need to get up," she spoke quietly, making him turn to her with an annoyed scowl.

"Nothing to get up for, is there? We don't have lessons. What am I getting up for?"

"You'll be up all night, and it's not too good for your well-being-"

"Oh look! She won't let me sleep in because she's too interested in my well-being! All-fucking-right, Mother! I'll get up. Want me to make my bed while I'm at it, hm? Need me to tidy my room? Want to monitor me brushing my teeth?" he continued.

"Draco, stop. Please-"

"Or should I tidy my bedside? I'm sorry I was awake all night, dearie! Two of our letters got stuck together and I accidentally read a letter from a thirty-eight year old fucking man who was asking my girlfriend if she'd lie on her back or her front for his BASTARD NEPHEW! And you expect me not to address it after LAST NIGHT!"

It was like glass breaking. Loud, and displeasing to the ears. Sharp and deep cuts. 

He launched over to the bedside, into the drawer to find the letter, waving it at her when he re-approached her with crazed eyes.

"Do you know how serious this is? He said he'd keep you for himself if Fudge keeps seeing this bird of his! For fuck's sa-"

"Louis has a girlfriend?" 

Something in Draco's eyes changed. He stopped looking angrily at the letter he was once waving around, and slowly met her eyes with what looked to be anger mixed with disbelief.

"You read those other letters, didn't you? All of them. You cracked," he interrogated.

"You weren't here, and I-"

"WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT NOT SHARING THESE THINGS WITH ME?!"

She flinched, but he made no effort to correct or apologise. He looked furious, his eyes wide, yet tired and reddened, puffy. Had he been crying? God knows.

"I didn't want you to know." she muttered. Her answer was simple, but she knew it wasn't right. She didn't tell him because she knew he wouldn't react well, like he was now. If the letter he'd read was anything like the others, it definitely couldn't be good. He'd already given her a preview. But what was she to do? Tell Amycus to stop writing? She certainly couldn't just change her address, and now that her Father was dead and buried, the letters were presumably worse, but she wouldn't know. She hadn't read any since before New Year's.

"You're coming with me in the Summer," he said after a period of silence, his voice gravely.

"Draco, I can't-"

"You're coming with me! End of story! And the Easter holidays too."

"I go to my Grandmother Matilda's at Easter," she reasoned and he met her eye.