lurking about somewhere.

for @Mercedes527303

has your idea in luv x

I'm so sorry this took so long. I've been sat procrastinating ALL DAY. This one's a long-ish one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Skeeter spoke to her for an hour. A fucking hour. Her charmed quill went for it on the notepad, as she answered the most ridiculous questions. 'When did the real impact of your brother's presence, or lack of, impact your life?' 'Why did you move away from your love interest, Louis Fudge?' 'Are you and Louis Fudge building bridges in your love story?'

Audrey grew sick very fast, but she attempted to answer every question as politely as possible, but they were frequently interrupted by 'people who had seen her in the paper', who had questions of their own, or literally anyone who could tell her she looked like her Mother.

When she finally escaped, she was stopped by other women, claiming to have known her Mother or her Father, telling her she was beautiful, that they'd kill for her clavicles and the like. She appreciated them, but she was parched.

She weaved her way through the crowd, heading for a hallway to literally breathe some of her own air, but was quickly disturbed by a door opening. Before she seen the culprit, she heard them choke on their breath, clearly not expecting to see her there.

"Crouch," she heard. She recognised the deep voice. Blaise Zabini. She looked, finding him in dress robes, tailored.

"Zabini," she muttered, standing up straight.

"He's been waiting for you. He's fucking trollied, far too much firewhiskey, but he wouldn't shut the fuck up about you. Is it true that you like it rough?" he smirked, putting his hands into his pockets.

"What's it to you, hm? Thought you weren't my biggest fan," she crossed her arms and he chuckled.

"Love, I just wanted to shag you rotten. Draco never let me. Said a girl like you wouldn't like it the way I do. Said you wouldn't want to be 'wooed' by me," he trailed off, looking at the wall behind her. Blaise was obviously tipsy as well, but she was shocked. Blaise wanted her in the sack? Perhaps he was more than tipsy if he told her this.

"So to combat that, you called me fat at meal times and never spoke to me otherwise?"

"Thought it would make me look like less of a fucking creep. You don't know the half of it. Theo Nott is the same. Draco threw us off and snatched you. He didn't come to the dorm for a week and we thought he was sleeping outside, or with Pansy or someone. When he told us he'd had lavish baths and mind-numbing sex all week, Theo lost his shit," he sighed, looking back up at her, waiting for her to say something.

"Is that all I am to him?" she asked, timidly and a look of confusion brushed over his face.

"What do you mean?"

"A nice bath and a good shag? Is that why he's with me?"

She regretted asking as soon as it left her mouth. Draco was such an unpredictable person, you never knew what mood you'd catch him in, and he was an amazing liar. She'd wondered in the past, usually while he was asleep in her bed, if he was genuinely going to be invested in what she had to give to him other than sex and things of other nature. She'd also wondered if he could give the same thing. If he could ever feel so much of a feeling for her to tell her that he felt it. But she brushed it off, thinking it was hopeless. He had the emotional awareness of a slipper sometimes.

"He's got it bad for you. He got drunk Boxing Day evening and nearly needed a fucking tissue telling me he messed up your first time, saying he didn't know, but it shouldn't have mattered," he said, pulling a boiled sweet from his pocket and eating it out of it's wrapper.