gifted.

chile anyways so..

----------------

-DRACO-

I couldn't be in her presence anymore, but she was too addictive. I fucking bother her while she's trying to dance to just get a glimpse of her during the day. Then I shagged her. Then it got complicated.

Usually, I tend to shag and run. I didn't even speak to Pansy for 2 months after I gave it a go with her. 

Then there's Audrey.

I've known her all of two and a half weeks and I could write poetry about her. Hell, I already have. But that's soft Draco. Now, I'm giving her walls all built up Draco- subconsciously. 

I turned the corner after exiting her room. Turns out, Senior Crouch was turning the corner to enter her room. 

We almost knocked into each other, but I took a step back just before. He didn't recognise me straight away, as his eyes were on the floor.

"Oh, I'm sorry I-" his eyes finally met mine and he looked up at me in shock. Don't blame him. If I'd seen a lad like me walking out of my daughter's room I'd clout him. And that doesn't take into account their family background.

"She didn't tell me we'd cross paths, Sir. I do apologise." I had met Mr Crouch before. He was quite a respectable man, and he seemed to be passionate about his job in the Ministry. Audrey had told me that he wanted her to work in the Ministry, but she said that the 'Magical Institute of Sport' quite took her fancy.

"Not to worry, she isn't aware. I must speak with her. How is she?" he seemed concerned. Why doesn't he know about his daughter's well-being?

"She's alright as far as I know. Was just speaking to her about joining me in the stadiums tomorrow. Everyone says she has an apt for Quidditch." He smiled immediately.

"She's always out flying when she's home in the summer. She has seven brooms, you know!" Does one of those include the one in my pants she rode? Draco shut the fuck up. His tone made me laugh nonetheless, but something was off. He talked about her fondly, but when I watched him walk out of the hall last week, it broke her. I've heard he's a raging workaholic, but from the two, I have a mixed opinion.

"I should probably go and speak with her now, before it gets too late of a night. She gets slightly unresponsive when she's tired." he smiled, and I nodded as he made his way passed me, going into the room.

She swam lengths through my thoughts that night. There's a lot she hasn't told me, I assume. And I don't think she'd have told Potter and his two pets either. I knew I was overthinking, and that the thought of her shouldn't be keeping me awake of a night, but Audrey Crouch was a mystery I was determined to solve. She was also a fantastic shag.

----------------------------------------------

The box stood in front of me, wiggling around because of the quaffel inside. She was approaching me, exiting one of the stands. I was in a Slytherin uniform, but she wrote to me this morning, telling me that she'd be in her 'Ombrelune' one. Couldn't tell you what she was talking about, but I just assumed it was her house. 

Her attire was far better than ours, I must say. They were the same, standard Quidditch uniform make, just better. It's hard to describe. She wore grey and navy and her initials were on the back, in cursive, along with the word 'seeker'. Overall, she just looked far more elegant in hers, compared to any Hogwarts player. But that has to be Beauxbatons for you. In her hands, she held a Firebolt, making my Nimbus 2001 look pathetic. She was bloody prepared, I'll tell you that.