denial.

Draco watched what had happened that morning and nearly went after him straight after he came from the Pensieve. She apparated them back just as he lifted his head from it, which made him dizzy, which he used as an excuse to stay in her room. Again. He tried to speak to her about the ball, saying that he just assumed they'd be going together, but she managed to convince him that going against what Louis said would get her into Amycus's bad books ready for Christmas day, so he reluctantly agreed.

She was kept up for a fair amount of time because of his tossing and playing with her hair, which he definitely thought she was oblivious to. He was like a toddler who wouldn't bloody settle down. When he did settle, it was after she got up to use the loo, and came back to cuddle.

When she woke up, she found herself in a compromised position. He was on her, head on her chest, whispering things into her pyjamas in his sleep.

"Audrey, you're going to be fine. It's not hurting yo- fuck off," she faintly heard him mumble. She giggled and his rough voice and decided it was as good a time as any to wake him up.

"Draco," she shook his shoulders, and she seen his eyes open before he turned his head to face the other way, bringing his hands to each other behind her back. He let himself roll off her, pulling her with him so that he was beneath her, and when she was on his chest, he removed his hands from her waist and slid them to the backs of her knees, bending her legs so that they were around him.

"Come with me for the winter holidays," he mumbled into her hair. This caught her off-guard because;

A, she was never sure if he was serious about her or not.

B, she could never imagine his Father appreciating a visit from the dark-haired girl who very nearly scoffed at him whist playing Quidditch.

And C, she didn't think he was the type for bringing girls into his home.

"Um... I don't know what to say," she muttered, lifting her head to look at him, warming his insides with her massive eyes.

"Say yes. I want you to meet my Mum, she'd adore you," he pleaded, giving her hips a squeeze in attempt to tempt her into it.

"But, it's quite a big thing, don't you think?"

"I like big things, dear," he mused.

"Well, what will you say? Hi Mother, this is my friend, Audrey. I bathe in her baths, sleep in her bed, shag her when I get the chance," he laughed at her impression of him and planted a firm kiss to her lips.

"No, no, no. I'll hopefully say; Mum, this is my girlfriend, Audrey," he smiled.

"What do you mean, hopefully?"

"Well, providing you say yes," he smirked, and she suddenly felt something poking her core from the outside of her shorts as he shuffled a bit, smirk still on his face.

"Well, I suppose I'd be open to the idea-"

He interrupted her with a kiss to her lips and a grind on her area.

"I'm taking that as a gracious, honoured 'yes'," he smirked, hands moving downwards to grip her arse.

"Alright, but I'll need to think about you're request from earlier," she trailed off, her eyes looking to his seriously.

"Better do it later, love. You won't be able to think for a while," he growled into her ear.

"I think I'll be just as sharp as ever, thanks," she teased, rubbing herself on him a little.