predator.

-DRACO-

The headmistress of the other school stopped us just before we were getting to the hall, telling me to go ahead of her. To be honest, the sooner I could sit down the better. Pansy kicked my shin after Audrey stormed off at dinner.

Walking in, Beauxbatons girls were in the top corner, some turned and blushed at me. Wonder if they got action over there? Maybe they did because they swayed a certain way? Who knows.

Dumbledore and Audrey's dad sat in on a bench, next to the door. I didn't notice them until I turned. Dumbledore waved, then continued talking to Barty- I think his name was.

To my right, there were two benches and three problems. The three problems being Potter, Weasley and Granger.

"Oh, what are you doing here, Malfoy!?" Weasley twined, as if I was the pain in the arse in the room.

"Could ask you the same thing. Dumbledore invited me on Audrey's behalf. What are you blood traitors doing in here?" I spat. I really hated them to shit.

"Professor Dumbledore invited us too, actually. Though, I'm sure we aren't just here to miss class or avoid sitting on our lonesome." Granger said, face scrunched and everything.

"I'll have you know that Crouch and I are pleasant friends. I didn't have to rope her into my clique on the train here." I said. Honestly why the fuck were they here? Granger is too irritating, Weasley is too much of a Weasley and Potter eyes her up all the time. Not like I should care, but his eyes should really stay in their sockets instead of on her plump lips, really. It's just common human decency.

They didn't have time to reply, as the doors opened and Maxine and Audrey made an appearance, but something was off. I sat down on the bench below those three. She looked frustrated, or sad. What was going on?

The other girls flooded to her, trying to embrace her or at least greet her, but they all seem to speak or move at once so the point was defeated, really.

I heard 'are you alright' and 'I hope you'll be okay' from numerous girls around and then a faint 'it will be okay.'

I was deeply confused, but their elegant dispersal distracted me as they separated into groups of three or four, but she was still there. Another girl was hugging her in silence as they stood with their eyes closed smiling to themselves. This must be her vial stealing best friend she told me about. They separated and she jokingly kissed her hand.

"Nice to know you're still a polite gentleman, Rose" she said. Soon, she turned and seen us, small sparks of shock seeing us four sat together, not tearing each other apart with stupid spells. She walked over a little, and javelin-threw her wand at us. Stupid Potter caught it, giving her a stupid smile. Ulgh he grinded my gears. He handed it to me. I'd never seen it before. It was long, thin and had a sharp, prism-like sapphire on the bottom. Nice to know her inner essence was tasteful.

She looked away as Rose spoke again.

"So, what are you going to do then? I'll bet she'll say something." Her friend spoke with concern, as if she was her mother.

"If she is civil with me, I'll be civil with her, but you know how she can be." Audrey smirked and turned to us again, removing her hoodie and her shoes. She wore a baggy yellow t-shirt underneath and unusually thick socks. She threw all three at us, I caught her small shoes and Weasley caught her hoodie just before it could land on my  head. 

Dumbledore looked at her, almost proudly. Audrey had told me that she knew him for a long time, and when he spoke to her he seemed to know her very well, which is odd seeing as she can keep to herself quite a bit. In class, she does not say a single word unless there's other people talking to cancel out the noise. She never puts her hand up, she never makes a comment and she hasn't got into any trouble- must be why Granger likes her. Now, here, she seemed different. As if she suddenly became comfortable and familiar.