my room.

Hey guys I wrote this tired and sedated on my meds lmaoooo.

The library best suited me. It was of much better quality here at Hogwarts, and ultimately gave me immaculate vibes. Though after my interaction with Malfoy that day, it seemed as more of a refuge. I just done some skim reading on a herbology book that somebody had left on a table. Something about 'gillyweed' or whatever. But once again, I was interrupted.

"Ah, Miss Crouch. So lovely to see you." A soft voice said from behind me. Looking behind, Dumbledore stood with his hands behind his back, and then it hit me- THAT BLASTED LETTER. "Your father told me you had something to give to me is that correct?" He asked, with a smile. I remembered the letter was still in my robes after the day on the train. I dug it out and handed it to him. 

"There you are, Professor. I totally forgot I had it." I said with a tight smile. I always seem to be pulling tight uncomfy smiles.

"No problem, my dear. In fact, I'm glad I caught you. I have something that may interest you. I f you'd follow me?" What the hell? Was I about to get beheaded? I followed him out of the library, closing the book. What in the world could he be showing me?

Many staircases, sharp turns and long hallways later, he stopped at a wall. I made a note of where it was, but it seemed to just be a wall.

"Now, I have heard that you are quite the sportsperson from my letters from Miss Maxine, is that correct?" It really was. When I wasn't in school I danced. When I didn't dance, I played Quidditch. When I wasn't in the stadium, I ran or swam. This physique isn't easy to keep up, you know.

"Yes, sir. Not meaning to be rude in any manner, but why does this have anything to do with this wall?" He chuckled at my question.

"You see, I strived to put forth my talents in school, and as a Slytherin, I'd expect you would want to do the same. You will be familiar with the terms I am about to tell you about, Miss Crouch. The thing is, Hogwarts, like beauxbatons, has a room of requirement." I could feel my face light up. The many nights I spent in beauxbatons room of requirement were the best nights to date. "I felt obliged to tell you. I would like you to close your eyes as I summon it, there's somebody inside that I would like you to meet." He smiled and I closed my eyes, until I heard him open a door. It was black, with small silver pieces on it. Pretty extravagant if you ask me.

"Audrey, I would like you to meet Draco." Fuck right off. 

I walked in. The room was dark grey, with obvious fake windows with fake views. The room had a sofa suite inside, accompanied by a fire. Dark Oak furniture seemed to be the trend in here. He was perched on a bay window, with what looked like a... sketchpad? He got up, striding towards us, expressionless.

"Nice to meet you, Audrey." He smiled slightly, putting out a hand for me to shake.

"And you too, Draco." I smiled. This was weird. It was actually as if we had just met through a mutual friend, except he was our headmaster.

"I have brought you both here, you today, Audrey and Draco last week because I see great potential in the both of you. The both of you are passionate about your talents and I wouldn't like Hogwarts to hinder it." He kept on talking as me and him maintained eye contact. Talents? Didn't think Malfoy knew how to hold a pencil, never mind sketch. "Now, I would like you both to pay attention, especially you, Audrey." We both turned sideways on our heels facing him. What was going on now?

"Next week, the TriWizard tournament begins. We will be joined by Durmstrang and the Beauxbatons. Audrey, I am sorry to say that you would have to participate, if you chose to, for the Beauxbatons." Fuckety. I will not do such a thing. Laughable.

"But, Professor, isn't there an age restriction this year?" Draco asked. Thank god. If there is, I can't be expected to do it. For a sporty person, I was quite lazy. I say lazy- scared is the word. I've heard stories about what happens in the tournament, it's quite grotesque.

"Yes," Thank god, I thought, "For Hogwarts" When I tell you my heart dropped into my navel, I mean it. "Beauxbatons lowered the age restriction to encourage students to put their name in. Durmstrang also lowered theirs, no idea why. Any how, warning over. I shall leave you two to sort a schedule of ownership of the room, I do not intend on showing any other students." He smiled, tapped his nose. Instead of leaving through the door, he apparated.

"Putting your name in then, Crouch?" He said with a smirk as he turned and went back to sketching. I decided to sit on the sofa nearest

"Are you crazy? Of course I'm not. Unbelievably, I don't want to be killed." I giggled at him. For some reason, the thing at dinner had gone unspokenly forgiven. This atmosphere was different. This Draco was kind of different. He only laughed at me a little then.

"So, I heard him bashing on about our talents. Tell me, what do you do, Audrey?"

"Well, Draco, I dance a lot, and play Quidditch, but running and swimming tickle my fancy too. What about you?"

"Drawing. Maybe writing too. Putting things onto paper is satisfying. Like confirming it." He said. I didn't fully understand.

"What do you mean?"

"Confirming it. Drawing things brings the beauty out of them. Writing does too, but writing something requires explanation a purpose behind it. Plus, the darkness comes to light- exposure, I guess." God, he's philosophical.

"I understand, but does it get tedious at all?" Now, we were facing each other. 

"Sometimes I want to draw, but no inspiration comes to mind, which is annoying. What about you? Would it not be tedious to mess up a dance routine? I couldn't imagine doing it- why do you?" He seemed genuinely interested.

"An outlet, mostly. I dance to music I feel a connection to at the time, but it mostly is an outlet for any pain, but I dance a lot. Just... I don't really know how to explain. And, to answer the first question, you can't get it wrong. It was 'disgusting and disgraceful' to get it wrong." I said. I was very confused about what I had said, but he seemed to understand.

"Who said that, though? Surely, to succeed, you have to go wrong at some point?" He seemed absolutely fascinated, but this wasn't really anything to be fascinated by.

"If we went wrong, Madame Carrow wouldn't have it. It was usually a reasonable punishment, but just to my luck, she definitely had an absolute vendetta against me." He started laughing, but I wish I was bloody joking. "I'm bloody serious!" I giggled. "She once had me in hospital for three days, and when I came out, she called me idle for 'lazing in the infirmary.'" He only laughed more. It's so bloody ridiculous.

"Are you serious? I don't know if you are joking" He laughed. 

"I am. 100%. Look at what she carved into my arm last year." His smile faltered a bit, as if he was somewhat sad, or felt guilty for laughing. I lifted my robe sleeve, and on my wrist, the word "inutile."

He got up, grabbed my wrist, examining it.

"What does it mean? If you don't mind me asking." He looked at me, he looked bothered more than anything else.

"Useless"