8. Coming out to school

There is not a authors note except for at the end :)

Third POV

The two boys walked out of michael's house hand in hand. The street was empty, they figured all the students were waiting at the front of the school by now. 

School would open in 5 minutes and the boys wanted to make a big enterance; well Luke did anyway. The two boys kept walking down the block, in 1 turn they would be across the street from the bug blue and white building. 

As they approached the corner Luke let go of michaels hand and turned to him. 

"Are you sure you want to do this baby" Luke said carresing michaels cheek. 

Michael blushed at the nick name and grabbed Lukes free hand and said, "yeah, im sure" 

He put his lips on michael's for a few seconds, leaving them lingering, then said "Okay, lets go"

He turned around and the two walked to school, hands swinging back and forth between them. they turned the block and saw the students. 

Luke pulled michael into the alley way that was across the street of the school. It was dark and kinda scary between two brick walls. Luke pushed michael against the wall, gently, and leaned over him, looking down on him. 

"I love you mikey" Luke said. Michael looked up at him and replied saying "I love you two, Lukey"   Luke's arm was placed above michaels head, helping Luke prop himself above michael. Michael was holding onto the parts of the leather jacket that was supposed to be zipped up, on lukes jacket.

Luke started kissing michaels neck gently. The two heard the school bell ring in the distance, but chose to ignore it. 

Luke planted light, soft, and gentle pecks down michaels neck, on his collar bone, and then going back up. He soon found michaels sweet spot. Michael moaned throwing his head back and moving more to the side, giving luke more room to create the love bite. 

'Mine' michael could hear Luke faintly whisper while creating the love bite. Luke pulled his head away from michaels neck after blowing air on the still red mark. 

"We should get to school, we had to go in 5 minutes ago, meaning we only have 15 minutes to talk" Luke smirked and grabbed michaels hand and turned around. The two boys crossed the street holding hands and not caring if people saw.  The school yard had been cleared out 5 minutes ago and michael could feel the pain in his neck from luke sucking and biting on his neck. 

They had 20 minutes to talk in the morning before class originally started and michael was scared of what the 15 minutes he had left of that time would be like. They opened the big grey doors, still holding hands, and no one noticed. They didnt really expect anyone to notice considering the only time they were noticed was when the fought. The two boys hust talked about how they thought calum would react about them telling everyone, so they didnt notice the one girl staring at the two, and telling her friend. It slowly started to spread throught the hall, and soon both boys were being looked at, and didnt even realise. 

 The boys kept talking till the chatter started. It had been silent and the boys looked around. They looked at everyone and at eachside of the hallway. The whispering started, people started to judge them, thats what they thought. The guys of the school looked at them with a confused/weirded out face, where as the girls were awwing. They figured that the girls would be happier and make a big deal out of it. Girls always seemed to love gay guys. (A/N Ummmm, how can a girl not like gay boys dating its adorable af)

They kept walking down the hall. Considering both boys had a bad rep, were both punks, and both used to hate eachother, it was kind of a suprise. They walked down the long hallway and once they got to the end they stopped at locker 182, calums locker.