13. The drug in me is you

The drug in me is you- Falling in reverse

Third POV

Have you ever heard about how people fall in love. About how love feels and how people experience it.

It makes you forget about the whole world and your mind is only on that one person and on that one moment.

The moment were you feel the love burning in your heart and the deep put of your stomach.

We're you feel if running through your veins and it spreads around your body.

Where you feel as if your on some sort of drug. Whether your getting high or sticking a needle in your arm, it feels good. And it numbs your body.

And you can feel yourself dying on the inside but you are so caught up on the feeling of it, you don't care.

That's what love is.

It's good and bad. But its gonna end up crumbling down sometimes if you let that thing devowering you on the inside get to you.

You need to fight for what you love. If you are actually on drug you would fight for your life, to stay alive.

But being this is just a comparison you would be fighting to keep that one person by your side.

In all honesty drugs are bad for you, but it feels good. And thats what its for.

Some people try to kill themselves by using it, but what better way to numb your pain then getting high or drunk.

But the feeling of love seemed different.

You weren't really trying to numb your feelings and you were more of expressing your feeling and emotions to someone.

You were just showing the love.

But it made you go crazy, and most of the time you couldn't get your mind off that person.

You wanted to be around that thing 24/7.

You want to see it every single moment of your life.

You couldn't wait to feel that person's lips press againt yours, making it seem like a drug.

You were addicted to that person like you would be addicted to that drug.

It seemed like you where on drugs tho, being stuck in a trance because you couldn't wait to see that person.

You seemed to be on drugs because you would do things with that person and be someone completly different when you were with that person. You were yourself, and you let lose.

You seemed to be on drugs because you could stay up all night with that person your eyes could be all red and puffy from the lack of sleep but you wouldn't care. You were happy. Or maybe you had stayed up all night crying about that person, missing them. It looked like you were on drugs.

That how Luke felt. As stupid as it sounds he was actually really sad about not being able to attend any underaged drinking parties for one whole month.

It's honestly dumb but Luke wanted to enjoy being a teen, and sad to say, that how you could properly enjoy it.

It was just that fact of the experience you had at that moment.

The best part though, was that Luke was still allowed to go over to Michaels house. He just had to be home in time for dinner.

While spending time with Michael he didn't really care what him and Michael did. He just cared about the fact that he was with Michael.

Michael made him lose his mind, and he made him feel important.

He couldn't believe he was actually meant to be here.

But wether its drugs or a person there seems to be a dark that will pull you down, it doesn't matter who that person is. Everyone goes through depression, wether it be for a minute or the rest of their life.

Now can save you after you had that one taste of the drug. It doesn't work.

They start to loose there mind. 

And for luke, the drug of choice was Michael.

Theres no time to save that person from falling into the well of love, becoming slowly infatuated with that person.

Michael seemed to change the fact that Luke was pouting over not being able to go out and party.

He would crawl into Luke's lap, play all innocent just like a kitten.

What was in the bedroom honestly stayed in the bedroom.

No one would have thought that it was Michael who did the fucking, it was Luke who took it up the ass.

It honestly didn't seem completly right.

If someone knew that they would probably laught at Luke.

There's a difference between thinking and knowing.

People think that Michael is a bottom, and if they found out he was they probably wouldn't care.

But if they found out that it was Michael who did the dominating they would probably laugh their asses off.

But going back to the topic, Michael was like a drug to Luke. He seemed to numb the pain when there was a situation that seemed to make Luke upset.

Michael didn't like it when Luke was sad. It made him sad.

When Luke found out that he was going to be grounded for a month he had a cute little pout on his face that made him have a baby face.

When Luke saw his test grades he was so disappointed in himself. He felt as if he wasn't good enough.

Michael was smart and he passed all his tests.

Luke knew he couldn't be as smart as Michael. He knew he would never get the grades that Michael had.

He knew his parents would never be proud of him for being such a fail in school.

But what is a drug for? To numb the pain, to make your cell good about yourself and to take away the worries.

Michael did just that. He made Luke feel special and made him feel good about himself.

He made him feel as if he was needed by someone, and he loved that.

Luke didn't need drugs to feel good about himself and forget the fact that he wasn't good enough for some other people.

He had Michael.

The drug in Luke was Michael, and he was happy about that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not as long as my other chapters, but I just updated the book the other day and this is what happens when I'm bored in a two hour car drive to PA and when I'm bored in the middle of the night in PA with nothing to do.

Hope you enjoyed

~taryn