7. Are we still friends?

Hey guys extra long chapter? :)

Michael's POV

Whats happening. The click of a camera was heard about Five minutes ago. Calum was flipping out at me. I don't think he wanted to be mean, he wasn't. I think he was just surprised. Calum took a picture of me and Luke. We were making out in my room on my bed. Me and calum are best friends so we just walk into each others houses. We are like family, are families take care of each other.

He walked in on us when we were kissing, and decided to take a picture. I heard it, I did not want him finding out this way.

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me! Your the worst friend ever. We have been friends since like sixth grade we swore to tell each other everything."

"Calum"

"No Michael, i get it maybe it was a date you just went on, and something happened, but i feel like this has been going on for like, weeks. If your dating then you should tell me. Why wouldn't you tell me. Its not like i would be pissed at you or something."

"But Calum-"

"Save it michael what your going to say is probably a lie. Once you met luke, once i brought you two together, you have been full of lies. I know that you guys didn't just start going on dates, i watch you two in the hall. You whisper like you cant tell me. It makes me sad michael. You were my only friend when i was little. You were the only one there for me. Yo made me happy and made me laugh. You were my best friend."

It was silent for a minute till i spoke up. Finally devouring every word he had said. One thing stood out to me though, like out of all the things i had devoured, there was a little nail or knife in there. WERE?

"Were?"

"What" He said.

"You just said "i was your best friend" and to quote "You were my best friend", what do you mean i was your best friend?"

"Michael, if your going to keep secrets from me, Then i dont want to be your best friend."

"But calum you never let me explain"

"What is there to explain michael you lied- " I cut him off.

"Calum you need to let me-" he cut ,e off.

"No, you lied. About some things, how am i supposed to know if your telling the truth,"

"Calum i will just let me exp-"

"You will, or you would. Becuase the old michael i knew would have never even been in this situation."

"The old michael? There is no old michael. I am the same michael i was when i met you, The same michael i was yesterday, and the same michael i will be tomorrow, i never changed calum. Now let me explain!" By this time i was screaming. I was getting pissed off. How could he say i changed, i just didn't want him to make a big deal of it. I was going to tell him in a few months. Tell him Everything.

"So then tell me."

I really didn't want him to find out this way But here it goes......

"Me and Luke started talking more. After the kiss we started hanging out. A few days after the kiss we kissed again. We both felt something. We talked about it. We made a decision to start dating."

"Your not telling me what i want to know"

"Shut up and don't interrupt and i will. Anyway, before you rudley interrupted me, Me and him decided to date" He hummed and i continued "We thought you and ashton would flip out so we decided that maybe we should wait a few months to tell you guys, and the rest of the school"