10. It will rain

I'm mean. But I love you guys (WARNING: I attempt to write smut, if you dont like smut or dont like bad smut dont read, when you see a

* it means that the smut has started/ended.

It will rain- Bruno Mars

Third POV

Luke grabbed his guitar and started playing the chords to It Will Rain by Bruno Mars.

Michael wasn't expecting it, it had been such a said song in his eyes. Hearing the lyrics flow out of Luke's mouth made him realize something.

The song wasn't supposed to be sad. Sure some of the lyrics were about thinking about the future from a bad Point Of View.

Some people would think, why? Why would Luke sing this song to him.

It may be romantic but it wasn't happy.

Who would sing this to someone for their first date.

But the song just made Michael smile, and smile.

When the song ended Luke looked at Michael, and he went to hug him.

Michael was happy, the song just made him even more anxious for his actual first day with Luke.

The next thing they knew Luke was putting out a blue spider man blanket and opening the picnic basket.

Luke then pulled a radio out of nowhere and put on Restoring Force: Full Circle by Of Mice & Men.

The two boys sat there eating there grilled cheese sandwiches with Michael sitting in Luke's lap.

When Michael's favorite song on the album came on, Luke was surprised. He hadn't expected Michael's favorite song on the album to be You Make Me Sick.

Luke knew that Michael would always be a part of the minority, judging by the way he was lip syncing to the post-hardcore/screamo song.

He started cracking up and pulled michael down on his lap and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips.

Michael looked him in the eyes, and even though they had been on there official first date at the time, he knew he was in the arms of his true love.

Luke looked at the gentle green eyes and Michael's kitten like nose.

All of a sudden Michael grabbed Luke by his collar and kissed him.

No words, no nothing. Just a strong passionate kiss.

******

Michael put his arms around Luke's neck. Luke slipped his tongue over Michael's bottom lip begging for entrance into the boys mouth.

Michael let Luke explore his mouth, the two soon starting to battle for dominance.

Some people might not have expected it, but Michael won. Luke was surprised seeing this new side to Michael.

He knew the boy was strong and that he was capable of being a dominant, but didn't know that when they were in bed he would be a dominant.

He always thought he would have more dominance.

He liked it though.

Michael started kissing down Luke's jawline. Getting closer and closer to his neck.

Once he was right under Luke's jaw he started creating love bites. (Michaels part in rejects just came on and I s2fg)

Trailing down Luke's neck, Michael created more love bites getting closer and closer to is chest.