6. Obeying the letter

Hey guys so i am trying to put this up before monday so it probably will be, hopefully any way if you didnt read the last chapter you have to becuase you probably wont understand anything. Any way im not writing smut but if YOU want me to then I MIGHT i THINK i have read enough smut to know how to write it but probably not. Anyway this chapter is gonna be about the letter that luke gives to micheal and maybe something is going to happen but i cant tell you guys so readto find out. Oh and last chapter i was really dorky and made a bunch of song references so if you want the next chapter to be dedicated to you the tell me all the song refernces i used. Or maybe if iget any messages before or on monday i'll come back to this chapter and dedicate it.

Micheals POV

        As me and luke walked out the school i just wondered about what he had said before, yet again.We turned the corner heading onto the street he lived on. When we got to the house i was suprised. That walk was shorter than i though. It must have been becuase of me thinking. I swear to god i dont know what to do, ithink im a little scared.

What is luke going to do?

What did he really mean?

        My heart is litteraly racing, pulsing faster and faster every step we take up to the door to open his house. He is at least two steps ahead of me. When we get inside his house we throw are shoes off and put are bags down by the door.

"What do you want to do?" He asks me

"I dont know you invited me."

"Yeah i guess i did, follow me."

He leads me to what im guessing is the living room considering there is a tv and couches.  The room is a natural blue more like the ocean. They are bight and bold, to think of it kind of like lukes eyes. Its a pretty blue. The couches are black, leathe. Paintings hung on the wall, a few family photos to. One o two when luke was a baby and some probably taken a few years ago.

As i sit down next to luke, he turns to me. He has the remote in his hand and the TV is on.

"What do u wanna watch" He asks me

"I dont know"

"Good"

he moves closer to me. His hand is on my thigh. What is he doing.

He is leaning in.

He wants to kiss me.

His lips touch mine.

Sparks.

Tingiling.

Fireworks.

Passion.

Are lips molded together. Me respoding emideatly I love the feeling. His lips on mine, i swear it addicting. A heated make out session had become. In his living room. On his couch.

Are lips moved in sync we stopped for a second looking into eachothers eyes for that time being. Then we reconnected our lips. His lips tasted like.................... vinilla.

Lukes POV

His lips. our lips were on eachother in a heated make out. We stopped for a second looking into eachothers eyes. A second later i reconnected our lips. I pulled him onto my lap. Wanting more of his touch. Wanting more of his taste. Mint. Thats what  tasted. I melted underneath him. I put my hands on his waist. After he put his hands around my neck.

Again we stopped, not only to catch our breath but to take off our shirts. Luckily no one was home, and no one would behome for the next few hours. Now both of our shirts were off the kiss got even more heated. He started grinding on my lap. His hips ciculating upon my lap. A moan escaped my lips while they still sat on micheals lips. By now i was very turned on.