3. After school decisions

Michael's pov

The next day at school me and Luke started talking to each other we even walked home together. Weird but what's weird is when me and Luke were walking down the hall and people were staring. When Luke and I got to my house we walked into the living room turning ok the TV. Me and Luke were watching and all of a sudden I felt a weight on my side. I turned around and found Luke and all of a sudden he says

"Mikey"

"ye-"

I get cut off by a pair of lips being glued with mine.

Then the same feeling comes and I kiss back loving the felling of his lips being on mine.

I think to my self 'I can get use to this'

how I would love to feel his lips on mine very day once we stop were breathing heavy. Red swollen lips and heavy panting.

Then I ask him something even though we've been 'friends' for two days I feel its important.I feel its important becuase wht friends kiss.

Friends dont kiss.

they snuggle. they do what we do.

but the dont make out.

 Friends dont have heated make out sessions and end up with red swollen lips stradilling eachothers lap.

 "Luke what are we" I ask and he just sits there.

I know he's thinking his eyes growing into a look of confusion and thought and he's adorable. I'm stuck in a trance looking at his beautiful face until his voice snaps me out of it saying

"whatever you want us to be" then I turn around.

Are noses touch but I don't move I lean forward. I kiss him  and after we pull apart I ask him,

"will you be my boyfriend" I ask shyly.
Luke'sPOV
  "Will you be my boyfriend"

I just smile but instead of saying something I just kiss him. And we do that for hours. When his mom gets home we stop. The rest of the night we snugled watching stupid disney movies. At around 9 O' clock we went upstairs

" Are you staying overnight?" Michael asked turning around to look at me.

"If you want me to" I say adding a wink

. He blushed looking down at the carpet. I walked over to his dresser grabbed some clothes and walked over to behind him. Once i got there i hugged him from behind. He turned around and stared into my eyes. Hes still had his blush on his pale white face. Him being this close to me i could feel his breath on my lips. Chances are he probably feel mine. This made him blush even more. His cheeks were roasy red and he looked adorable.

I opened my mouth and said " I was just joking" with a smirk on my face.

A smirk becuase i was glad i had this affect in him.

 "Im tiered" he says. And after he yawns. I stare at his cute little button noselooking like a kitten as it scrunched up while he yawned. When he said that i replied saying "okay" We walked to the bed but i realised that i wasnt changed so i grabbed the close that i had thrown on the bed a few minutes ago and changed into the sweatpants and took off my shirt. I realised michael hadnt changed

" Michael why arent you changing?" He chuckeled.

Thats all he did he chuckeled! WTF?!?!?!?! Then he pulled down his pants and took off his shirt. Leaving him in just his boxers. As he stood there i analyzed his body. His body wasnt muscular but he didnt look weak, his pale white skin was noticable but he could work the skin color. His red/orange hair was always standing out with the color of his skin. He was baeutiful. The moonlight shone on his skin making him look even more baeutiful. This boy had an affect on me.

"Are yo gonna get in bed or are you gonna stare at me all night?"  i looked up at him and then at the bed.

"Yeah sorry bout that" i looked down feeling the blush creep onto mycheeks. "

Well lets go are you gonna get in bed" Hearing that i look up and then run to the bed jumping on it. He laughed and got in bed next to me.

"Snuggle?" i ask. I feel his arms snake around my waist and his head snuggle into my neck."your like a kitten" i say and then I turn to face away from him. I feel him kiss the side of my neck and goosebumps spread all around my body i can get used to this feeling. His brething steadied and i felt his chest move ap and down in a pattern against my back. And with that feeling of him holding me i let darkness engulf me into a deep, peaceful, happy sleep. I love the felling of him holding me is the last thing i thought as sleep over powered my body.

Peace out guys