1.

Year 9 (Michael's POV)

"Calum I don't want to!" I told Calum, my best friend,  who was currently pulling me to his room so me and the brat of the school can talk.

He wanted me and the brat, who's name was Luke, to become friend. And as much as I believe in fairy tales, this one isn't coming true.  

"You are going to talk to him Michael I don't care you guys have hated each other for a year for no apparent fucking reason" Calum said, I mean he was right. There was no reason to why we fought, and I couldn't blame Calum for wanting us to be friends. He was also friends with Luke. 

 "I told you its cause we just don't like each other and that the way its always been." I said, struggle in my voice from trying to get out of Calums grip.

"No Michael we both know you like him stop rejecting it you are gonna talk to him or I will tell him you have a crush on him." I hate say this but calum is right I do like him but that's why he hates me, because I am a fag. 

"I do not like him" I lie trying to be convincing. He finally pulls me upstairs to his room and pushes me in as he pushes me in I notice that Luke eyes widen. 

"I am not talking to him" we say in unison we give each other death glares and the room erupts into me and Luke shouting at calum. "I don't care you guys are gonna make up so makeup" Calum says, then walks out and the room falls silent.

"I'm never gonna like you, you fag."

"I'm never gonna like you, you brat"

"I don't even want to be here" he said.

"And you think I do, Calum had to drag me up the stairs"

We both laughed me seeing it again and he was probably imagining it.

"So did Calum have to do something to get you up here." I said sitting down he turned to me and he smiled

"Yeah he had to carry me up the stairs and as much as I tried, he wouldn't let go of me."

I laughed at the thought and so did he.

I noticed he was wearing a nirvana tee and asked "Do you like them."

"who" he gave me a questioning look. "Nirvana, there one of my favorites" He nodded "There my favorite band what's yours." "Greenday" I replied. 

We talked for a while and we had a lot in common we were apparently to busy to see that we liked the same music he also plays guitar and sings a little.

I thought i would edit this, but just a little bit without changing much.