9. Hugs and Kisses

Hope you like.....and idk

Third POV

Ashton had seemed to become softer through the day. He seemed to route for Michael and Luke much more than he did in Lunch, which was 2 hours ago.

Through the day the boys seemed to get more invisible to people. They seemed to be not that big of a deal.

The boys were defiantly glad about that.

Luke was happy that they told everyone so he wanted to do something special for his kitten.

So he started his quest to do the most quiche, most outrageous thing, and most out of the movies thing he could do for michael.

So he got a lot of paper.

~~~~~~~~~~~After Schaool~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael was confused at to why he hadnt seen Luke since seventh period. He brushed it off though, and went home.

Running up the stairs, bookbag on his shoulder, he noticed something different around the house.

He swore he saw pink and green and blue spots. But he ignored it.

When he got in his room he jumped onto the bad and layed down for a few minutes.

After about half an hour he decided to start his homework.

He opened up his black back pack and grabbed his notebook and the worksheets that the teachers gave him. He started looking through his cramped backpack for a pencil, but didnt find one.

So he walked over to the desk that was placed in the corner of his room, but facing towards the door.

He sat down at the desk, going to put his paper's dow but noticed a hot pink sticky note.

He picked it up and read it

Look inside your desk baby :-D

He blushed at the nick name already knowing its Luke because of the hand writing.

He looked inside his desk seeing all the things he kept in there, nothing new but a little evolope.

He grabbed it and ripped it open. When he pulled out the piece of paper that was sitting in there he read it, it said

Hey baby,

I know this might be weird, and dont ask how i got in your house.

I want you to go downstairs and read all the stick notes, your going on a scavenger hunt babe.
FROM, Lukey

Michael walked downstairs finding the first stickynote.

It was attached to the fridge and it said

"Grab the picnic basket in here, but don't look
-Lukey"

So Michael entered the fridge and grabbed the blue and black picnic basket. It was more like a cooler but it would do for what Luke planned.

He continued walking around his house. He then saw on his couch what looked like a pink spot, which was defiantly Luke.
He picked it up and looked at Luke's writing reading the paper.

"Look in the box by the tv and get the blanket in there, your next next clue is on the blanket.
-Lukey"
Michael went in the box that looked vintage and looked for a blanket with a sticky note on it.

He then saw his old spider man blanket that he would go everywhere with and saw a bright yellow sticky note placed on it.

He looked at his blanket and grabbed the sticky note.

"Bring all the stuff to your backyard and look for the next clue
Hint: It's something blue
-Lukey"

So he walked out side with everything in hand and saw blue rose pedal.
He walked to it and saw there was a trail.
He followed it, having a feeling that this was his hint.

When he got to where the trail stopped he was at the end of his yard and going into the woods that were connected to the yard.
On a tree in front of Michael was a blue sticky note.
"Each tree creates a path. There are a set of trees that lead to a place that I will be. Follow the trees that have sticky notes on them.
I love you babe
-Lukey"

Michael kept going on until he reached the last sticky note.
He saw there was writing on it and it said
"Listen for the music, then follow it baby.
-Lukey" (the y was the 696 word I'm laughing)
So Michael listened until he hears strings being picked. It sounded as if someone was tuning a guitar.
He figured that's what Luke was talking about, so he followed it.

About 5 minute later he ended up in an open space. Once he entered the opening, the tuning stopped.

He looked around and saw papers hanging from the tree branches. He looked at them seeing Luke's writing.

They were all little notes. That made Michael want to die because this is what his 'bad boy' boyfriend did for him. Luke would probably never air this to someone.

He then saw more rose pedals, but these were red. He walked to them and realized they were in the shape of a heart. He saw a little bouquet of flowers in the middle and picked them up. They were lilacs.

Michael saw a little note on the top, a bit wedged in.

He grabbed the note and read it.

-Mikey-
I don't know what I would do without you right now. To think just a little bit of time ago we were fighting. We hated each other. Now I can't hate you, it's impossible for me to do that now. I don't know how I could have hated you back then. Your the sweetest, cutest, hottest, best, I don't even know. MichEl your everything, that isn't bad. Your the best and worst thing that has every happened to me. Every time I see you my heart quickens. Every time you speak I get butterflies in my stomach. You have such an effect on me, and I hate it. But I can't hate it. Because it involves you. And I love you too much to hate you.
I'm sorry baby. I can't believe I did all that stuff to you before. I cry thinking about. How could I have hurt my baby? I have no clue. I must have been blind, because how could I have hated something so precious and so naturally beautiful. And thinking about it now, if this was still happening, but somehow I new that what we have now could have happened I would have wanted to kill my self. And I know it's nothing to joke about. But I love you Mikey and I don't want anything to harm you. And I'm a monster for harming you. For touching you the way I did. For doing all those horrible things to you.
And baby I love you.
-Lukey-

Michael was crying by the end of the note.
He then felt two arms wrap around the back of him, knowing automatically that it was like, by the feel of the strong arms with a couple tattoos on them. He turned and nuzzled his head into the crook of his boyfriends neck.

"I love you Luke, so much"

"I love you, baby"

Michael looked up at his blond boyfriend and gave him a kiss. A passionate kiss.

Michael then asked, "so why were you tuning your guitar?"

"I have something to sing to you"

Michael had put the stuff Luke told him to bring on the side and walked behind Luke.

Luke grabbed his guitar and looked in Michael eyes. He took a deep breath and started playing the chords to