Chpt. 8

Hey You Magnificent Assholes!
Happy Fucking New Year!
Can you believe it?, I got dark souls remastered!
Anyways enjoy (:<
||Y/N's P.O.V.||
"City's breaking down on a camel's back, they just have to go cuz they don't know wack" I was Lying on the floor, mumbling and singing to myself. I was depressed, I was lonely, and ultimately bored.
I was out of booze, since every now and then i would drink myself to sleep, It was quite fun, It eased me of my burdens, made me forget i had a job on the first place, that it was just me and alcohol. Of course i was still hungover from  yesterday, i really
regretted draining my pantry, if i could've just saved a few glasses for me to drink in the morning.
Without alcohol, i can't really cope with my depression, it gives me so much euphoria, but without it i just can't cope with my depression, of course theres masturbating but i'm not really Horny right now.
I felt like putting a bullet in my mouth, of course that's not gonna lead anywhere just me dead in my apartment, wow, i was actually reasonable about killing myself, but how long will it last?
Welp, i'm gonna go to the store to restock booze"
It was cold outside, my scarf was just too thin making me chatter the cavities out of my teeth. I didn't know why it was cold outside , the local weatherman never said on the forecast.
On my way there i spotted, A Gunshop, I glanced at it for a while, then went inside. At this point suicide was inevitable, I was just too depressed, so if that push comes to shove, i'll be taking the easy way out.
I hurried back to the store, stocking Six Jack Daniels. Then paid at the counter. Then suddenly i bumped into someone.
"I'm so sorry here le-" " Hey Y/N!" it was my Boss, Germany.
"What brings you here?" she asked me i looked at her hand and saw some junk food, i didn't know she ate those.?
"I'm just stocking up on alcohol, you know, preparing to get hammered"
"Oh i se- . What's that?" She pointed at my rifle,i guess she saw through the bag.
"Hunting trip..." i replied back to her, i was a relief she didn't know, suddenly i got even more depressed, to think that someone saw my recently purchased rifle.
"Anyways, got to go bye!" She rushed into her car.
At this point, i recently noticed. I didn't buy any bullets.
||END||
You guys liked it?
Make sure to follow me or not idc
Sorry it was a little short, this was supposed to focus mainly on YOU
Anyways daddy got to go Bye!

||END||You guys liked it? Make sure to follow me or not idc Sorry it was a little short, this was supposed to focus mainly on YOUAnyways daddy got to go Bye!

"