Smut short

I was laying by the bedside, far enough that my boss couldn't see me, I was watching porn, Of course my Girlfriend couldn't see me Stroking my bulge, well until she woke up.

"What The FUCK are you watching!" She grabbed my phone ad and watched the "end" part where the guy ejaculates all over the Girl's face.

"Oh my Y/N I didn't know you liked such naughty things" She smirked at me and gave a Maniacal smile. 'So you think you can Get away with this?, No siree Y/N you aren't going anywhere" she slowly crawled all the way to my Bulge.

"uhm..... Germany I'm getting uncomfortable..", Then she Licked my trousers, Yes my trousers, Most importantly my bulge. She was teasing me. She was kissing it, and letting her hand slide up and down.

"Germany I've never seen you like this before, I.. kinda like it" then she took off my trousers and my Cock Rose up, she was glaring at it like it was a wooden idol.

Its been 2 Months since we got together, some times she would come over and sleep, sometime i would come over too.

She innocently licked from the bottom to the top, making my dick pulsate even more, then she swirled her tongue all over the head. Then i completely lost it, I shoved her head deeper, I could hear her gagging for air.

She started going up and down, sometime stopping to get some oxygen, It was sensational, My cock was Pulsating like crazy from al the pleasure.

I finally Ejaculated myself, In her mouth of course, She took her mouth off revealing Cum dripping from her lips to her chin.

"Hee hee Mhhmm Tasty♥" She swallowed it all in one gulp and Quickly lied down next to me. "Wow that was the best head I ever got, How'd you do it so effectively?" I asked her , then she kissed me on the forehead and whispered in my hear, "Porn mags..." I didn't even know she red those.

"Now go to sleep Mein Liebling♥,  love you~" she quickly kissed me and went back to sleep again. 

"We gotta do this more often"

||END||

HEY GUYS PAPA HERE, SORRY I'VE NOT UPLOADED BUT HER EI AM FUCK YOOUU YEEEET.