Smut Short 2

It as been 2 months, Since Germany confessed, together we decided that we would visit each other once in a while, since we didn't plan to have a place of our own. To me Its been quite alright. But just to be safe, I hid the gun on the back of my closet, so she wouldn't find out that i have a fire arm, in my possession.

I was alone in my apartment, for the time being. since Germany was Relaxing at her house after a long day of work. It wasn't as enjoyable without her, But still I resisted the urge to call her to come over, so i won't look desperate or Something.

I was watching porn again, I've been watching it frequently for weeks, endlessly wanking and Sleeping, sometimes I would take a break and exercise for a little bit, but mostly I would be at my room Wanking away at Porn.

"I wish Germany was here"

||Germany P.O.V||

I was Binge watching the Pirates of the Caribbean again, Gotta say I never had enough of Johnny Depp, The entire series is that exciting, Lots of sabre duels, Lots of Fish people and Lots of  Intense Stand outs.

I was enjoying myself, but I got pretty lonely quick, Its been an hour now, The room was dark and the only light was from the TV. I was in my Underwear and I was eating Pringles in my other arm and Holding my phone on the other. I was still waiting for Y/N to text me to come over and Cuddle.

Las time I came over, I gave him head and he Came all over my face. Honestly I'd rather be sucking on My Bf's Dick than Binge watching POTC.

Suddenly, when I thought about giving Y/N head, My Pussy became wet. Me and Y/N never really had Direct sex before, Sometime I would just suck him off and let him do the same thing to me, But We've never even Did "It" directly before.

I was horny, I needed Him urgently, I needed him to pleasure me, But I was scared, What if he was Tired and and relaxing? I Quickly Ignored it, I was so Lusty and Wet I could just let him fuck me hard right now.

I planned out a surprise for him, I wore my Black thong and Left Breasts out, just for my Sweetheart~

I grabbed my phone and left him a voice mail.

"Hello meine Liebe~, I have a surprise for you, come over and get it♥"

Lets hope this works, I'm literally dripping right now.

||20 Minutes later||

Finally I heard him enter the door I quickly turned off the lights to surprise him

"Uhh... shit, Babe! I'm here!, Is something wrong?"

I silently covered his eyes, and Kissed him on the Cheek.

" Hallo Mein Liebling~, Are you ready for your surprise?" He panicked for a little but calmed down when i kissed him.

"Okay, What's the surprise?" he replied.

I quickly led him to the bed holding his hand and made him sit on my bed, he was closing his eyes.

I kneeled near his Pants to make sure he was hard when he saw me, Just to be sure. To be honest I wasn't really the kinky type, but when He gave me head for the first time, I was craving for lust. I NEEDED HIM.

"You can open your Eyes now love!"

He quickly removed his hands, and when he saw me, I saw he was confused, And He was HARD.

"B-b-babe are you sure, Did you bring a Condom?" He said to me.

"Birth control honey~, Now lets fuck❤" I slowly pulled down his pants and his Boxers, It rose up, He was dripping with Pre-Cum already, he was horny as hell. I slowly made my way by licking his cock, From the bottom to the head, He was already squirming.

Then I grabbed my breast and Placed it between his cock.

"Ahh Fuck!" He was groaning from the sensation, I was licking the head and using my breasts to go up and down his cock, He was drooling, Eventually I picked up my pace and put the whole thing in my mouth, I swirled my tongue around his Head, I sucked it harder and moved my breasts Faster.

"Ahh Fuck I'm gonna cum!" At this point I went crazy, I sucked faster, I moved my breasts faster, I wanted his cum on inside my face right now. And finally He came on my mouth and to my throat.

 I decided to tease him and wag stick my tongue out, revealing the cum dripping, onto my breasts, then I stick my tongue back in and swallowed it all.

"*Gulp* ahh, Sweet~" 

" That was amazing babe'"

" I know Meine Liebe, Now are you ready?"

"Ready for what?"

"Round 2"

I quickly went the bed and crawled in all fours, Revealing my wet Cunt dripping with pleasure. He took off all of his clothes and went to the bed, He then held his cock inside and thrusted it inside me.

"Ahh Fuck"

He then went slow, I was moaning like crazy, He was fingering my clitoris, I was so wet at this point I wanted him to go deeper .

Slowly he caught up to a fast pace, He plowed me deeper with each thrust reaching my womb.

 I was moaning like crazy, I never felt such bliss before, It was like heaven, It wasn't like my vibrators, it was pure BLISS.

Then suddenly Y/N thrusted faster, I eventually  I fell down and drooled all over the bed sheets, I used my hands and gaped my ass wide open, It was Magical.

"Oh Yeah, Fuck ME hard, ah ah~"

Then He Went Full Metal Jacket, and Thrusted his cock inside me at fast rate, every thrust was deep.

"Ahh Fuck!, You like that huh?!, You like that?!"

"Ahhh Yes!, Yes! Ahhh!"

and then He thrusted with all his might and came on my pussy.

"Ahhh fuck!" He was Panting like a dog, And I was Moaning loudly.

I spread my ass a little bit, seeing the cum inside my pussy dripping. I was so tired from all the pleasure I wanted to cuddle with my Y/N for a while.

"*Panting* That was..*Panting* Unforgettably Incredible!. *Panting*"

"Indeed Mein liebe, How about you stay here for a little bit and cuddle with me?"

He nodded and lied down the bed, I followed soon too, I was clinging  onto his arm, and Kissing him. He was fast asleep, He was pretty tired and sweaty too.

"I never want this to end~"

||End||

WOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOO I'M HORNY!!! Jones here, Ty for reading and always, Fuck yoU!