Chpt.10: Justgirlthings (Germany POV) Short

I was Combing my hair in front of my mirror, It was evening, the sun was setting, the traffic on the streets shortened. I took off my clothes, and switched to a bathroom robe. I preferred to sleep nude, Its really comfy.

I was finishing up, and sat at my desk. I was really sad "I wish Y/N was here" I said to myself. He really doesn't know I like him. But I don't want to reveal it, A Assistant dating CEO, Yuck, but maybe I still have a chance, maybe he can still accept my confession.

It took me 7 minutes to realize my comb fell off. Tis was the perfect time to ask him out, if I could just... Gather the courage to grab the phone, It would be really nice. "Wait what if he denies it?" i said. At this point, I really can't stand being away from him, But that won't be the problem because We have work tomorrow.

"But where should I confess to him?" I wondered. When I first saw him, I instantly fell for him, He was responsible, reliable, and oh so Clumsy. it was like butterflies in my stomach, Like he just instantly Made me fall for him.

"But maybe he's busy or something"

It took me 20 minutes to finally give up, I was still In my desk, my desk light still shining on the mirror, Making the room very dim. 

Every time I go somewhere, hell, even In my kitchen. I would think about him, he's just so obsessive, Who wouldn't go all the way to date an Handsome Assistant. Every time I see him, I could just run across the room and kiss him. 

It was night, I immediately turned off my desk light. I stripped off nude near the bed and went to sleep. All the things I Daydreamed, or Evening dreamed, Tis was just a fantasy. A fantasy that Might or Might not come true. 

||END||