Chapter 7 : The Date

"Damnit, should I wear a jacket or a scarf?". I was picking out from my closet. Work was overwhelming today, I felt like I could've dozed off in a second ,my hands felt like noodles, deep fried noodles.

Sure it was tiring today, but in a peculiar manner, Germany asked me out on a da- I mean to hangout, I think her EU meeting went well.

No one would go through all that trouble to ask me on a date, Who would?, Why would they?, are they insane?. Anyone who, actually have feelings for me are just kidding themselves. I mean I'm not handsome, just slightly above average. I'm not a smoker, but every now and then I'd smoke a cig. I'm not a alcoholic, but I like to drink when I'm stressed. I  don't see a redeeming trait in me that would be romanticized upon. It's just a Gift from Germany, she must've been relieved yesterday, Huh.

I immediately picked out my best clothes, My Led zeppelin shirt. My Mother's velvet scarf, she gave it to me on my 18th Birthday, I'm currently 23. And my Average-but-not-too-average Trousers. I locked the door and went out, of course with my headphones and my phone, both blaring Punk rock. I should've left my headphones but I'm too attached to them, they've been with me since I was 16, during my high school days, and my graduation at 21.

I was walking down the street, the weather was nice, the sidewalks are empty, just how I like it, and the bar is near. I spotted Germany leaning by the telephone pole.

"Hey Boss!"

She was startled, she glanced at me and waved. "Hi Y/N!, you ready to go inside?" she asks me in a nose bleeding smile "Sure, I'm ready to get totally hammered" I replied back to her.

We both got inside the bar, sat near each other on the stools, there were loads of drunk guys here, sleeping, playing darts, occasionally missing and darting each other, even a guy sleeping right on top of the table. 

"So what would you like Boss?" I asked her, "Oh I'll take a can of beer", she Replied to me , in yet again in a polite smile." Barmann!" I hollered at the server, playing darts with a drunk guy. " Ja herr?, Was mochten sie gerne?" he replied in german. " Um a can of beer for the lady, and 4 shots of whiskey for me". "Jawohl, coming right up Herr" 

This is gonna be a Fun afternoon.

||Timeskip||

Germany's P.O.V

"Y-you know What you son of a B-Bitch!" Y/N got in a fight with the bartender, after him insisting to stop drinking, seriously, he drank 15 shots of whiskey, and Got hammered. No, I can't see my crush like this!.

"You fucking fuckwad, German piece of shit!. I'll drink myself to death If I have to. No one can stop Me!". He was still arguing with the bartender, I was holding his hand the whole time, It was magnificent holding his hands, so firm, so smooth, and so very exquisite. He takes care of himself very well.

"Alrighty Y/N, we had fun, let's go back home" I was tugging at his arm the whole time. " You need to fucking put your nose out of someone's business you Nosy bastard!" he shouted at the bartender one last time after stepping out of the bar. He told me where he lived, but he was so hammered he almost forgot where he was. We were walking along side the sidewalk, me helping him up when he almost falls, him drunker than ten stepdads combined. 

"Oh my, Y/N  you should really handle you drinking, the bartender had a point you know?" I lectured him while walking beside him. " I'm sorry Germany, its been a long time since I drank" he replied back to me in slurry slurry drunk accent. "Its fine hon, let's get you back at your place" I realized I called him "hon" but I he's too drunk to hear it. "Thanks G-Germany, but what about you?" I basically melted inside when he's actually concerned about me. " It's fine, I'll figure it out okay?". Tomorrow is a day-off , wait that means......I CAN SLEEP AT HIS PLACE EEEEEEPPP. 

I helped him up at his doorstep, I borrowed his keys and unlocked the door. Inside was a little deppresing, but he had a large window overlooking half of Berlin. He immediately crashed on his couch. "Thank you Germa-" he went out cold. 

I sat at next to his head, I touched his hair, stroking it. It was pleasant, just me and my crush, no paper works, no loud employees, no nuisances, just me and my Assistant. I smiled when he tilts his head near my hand. I touched his cheek. And right there I Kissed him on the cheek. 

" I love you, mein liebling" I whisper near his ear, and went to sleep beside him. 

It was like from my Dreams....

||End||

HOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO 

Merry Christmas, you magnificent bastards!

I JUS TGOT DARK SOULS 2, WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT

Anyways , love you bye! (:

Oh and Germany X Male! Reader forever!!!

You can leave now (:..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I still love you!