*Part 1*

Olivias pov

I was woken up at 10am by my dad ringing my cell phone.

"Hey Dad whats up?" I yawned.

"Are you at school?" He asked.

"Oh crap I overslept"

"Okay get ready and I'll be there in 20 minutes"

"Thanks dad love you"

"Love you bye"

I was so annoyed it was my first day if school and I was already late , Principal Jones is gonna kill me I thought. I had already got into a lot of trouble with him last year a lot so it wasn't going to be great when I arrived. I got changed into a plain gray tshirt ,  black skinny jeans and my white air forces. I brushed my hair and shoved it up into a ponytail with a hair tie on the table and before I knew it my dad was here.

"Liv why didn't you set an alarm I told you to last night?" He asked.

"I know dad I'm sorry" I sighed.

"Its okay just make sure it doesn't happen again and by the way your mom is pretty pissed"

"Ugh can't wait to hear about that all night"

"Oh well let's go"

"Okay whatever"

Dad locked the door behind us and we walked to the car. We turned Taylor Swift on and jammed along all  the way to school.

"Thank for the lift dad , sorry for making you leave work" I apologised.

"I'm on my break anyway so it's fine and you need to come to the precinct after school okay" He told me

"Okay"

"Looks like Principal Jones is waiting"

"Ugh god damnit"

"It'll be fine but stay out of trouble"

"I'll try"

"Good , see ya later"

"Bye"

I got out the car and walked towards the office to be greeted by Principal Jones.

"Morning Olivia" He sighed

"Morning Mr.Jones" I replied

"So what's your excuse this time?"

"My alarm didn't go off and my family were already out of the house"

"This is not your families responsibility you're 15 now"

"Whatever"

"So here is all your classes so head there now"

"Okay"

It was 3rd period and I had art which was good because I would say I'm quite artistic. My art teacher is Mrs. Smith and she's very understanding of me as she is younger than all the other teachers. I rushed over there and strolled in causing everyone to look up at me including my best friend stacey , she has been my best friend since kindergarten and been with me through everything.

"Good morning Liv" Mrs. Smith greeted me

"Morning" I say with a smile.

"We are just doing comic art so go take a seat and get started okay"

"Okay"

I sat next to stacey and was so happy to see her because I had been grounded for a lot of summer , it was my mom always grounding me never my dad.