*Part 5*

Livs pov

I walked to school slowly as I was so tired from gaming all night but what they didn't know was that I was streaming to raise money for the shelters in New York , but I didn't wanna tell them that so I lied very unconvincingly.

I arrived at school on time to be greeted by my principal "Morning Ms. Peralta"

"Morning sir"

"I saw your video on the news"

"Oh um , cool" I scratch the back of my neck.

"And I also saw that you were streaming all night for charity"

"Where did you see that?"

"The New York Times"

"Oh shit"

"Language"

"Sorry I gotta go"

After I heard that my lie was now fully blown , my Mom reads The New York Times every day on the way to work so this was not gonna be great. As I storm through the hallways of the school people glare at me , I get a tap on the shoulder. It was the popular girls , they all had designer outfits and lipgloss.

I turn around and sigh "What?"

"Rude" The leader Bella smirks.

"What do you want?"

"I want to congratulate you on your fame"

"Um , thanks" I walk away.

"And" I turn around "Giving up on being a drug addict and alcoholic.

All I remember is launching myself at her and maybe yelling a few things at her such as;

"Dumb blonde bitch"

"No one gives a shit about your 3 floor house"

"I'll slap that makeup right off your face"

I shouted many things about her until I was pulled off her by Mr. Jones , I was filled with anger that I carried on trying to slap her not noticing the dozens of cameras facing me. I was taken to the office while I wait for my parents , I was so worried about what had happened.

Jakes pov

We get in the car and drive to the precinct , while we are driving Amy reads The Times News on her phone like she does everyday.

She begins tapping me on the shoulder repeatedly "Jake look at this"

"I can't right now , I'm driving just read it to me" I tell her.

"Okay be prepared" She smiles "Olivia Peralta who goes by the screen name of 'LivStunts' streamed on Twitch from 11:30pm to 6:00 am to raise money for homeless shelters across New York has managed to gather a large amount of 2,536 dollars"

I turn to her with a smile "What , 2,536 dollars!"

"I know!"

"She did stay up all night! This is great"

"Yes , but she raised money for charity?"

"I know and so much!"

We chatted for a while until we arrived at the precinct , as soon as we walk into the bullpen Captain Holt left his office and walked over to us.

"Congratulations on your daughter making the news" He states.

"What?" Rosa interrupts.

"Yeah it surprised us as well and we didn't even know about it!" I smile.