*Part 12*

Jakes pov

I head down to Hawkins' warehouse to meet Rosa where we carry out our plan , so we don't seem suspicious we say we are going to follow up on a lead and we bring Adrian back taking him into a room with a chair sat lonely in the middle.

"I- I- I- didn't do anything" He stutters.

I hit him off the chair "You better start talking"

He gets up off the ground "I don't know anything"

I pin him against the wall and punch him in the stomach "Stop lying and tell me the truth"

"Oww , my stomach" He cries in pain.

I pull him to a side "Are you okay?"

"Yeah of course keep going I'm playing a wimp"

"Okay" I shrug and punch him in the face.

"Please stop!" He begs.

"Is this part of the act?" I whisper.

"No I don't have health insurance" He answers.

I drop him to the floor and as I was about to leave Rosa points to a camera sitting in the corner of a room , we leave Adrian on the floor and leave the room.

After we left her time to watch it we walk over to Hawkins "Heyyy"

"What do you want?" She looks up from her files.

"So we were interrogating someone earlier but we happened to notice there was a camera there"

"Yeah there was"

"The guy fell down a couple of times accidentally and if the wrong person saw that footage they might get the wrong idea"

"I saw the footage and it was crazy how clumsy that guy actually was , but you know what I was going to save that footage but I accidentally deleted it"

"I guess we are all a little clumsy" Rosa smirks.

"You know a bunch of us are drinking tonight , wanna come with?" She asks us.

"Yeah why not" I shrug "Just to let you know me and Rosa go pretty hard"

"Great bring some coke"

"So we are gonna go hard hard!" I exclaim.

"Yeah" She sighs.

"Anyway me and Jake gotta go follow up on a lead again so we will be back for tonight" Rosa says.

"Okay I'll text you when to meet us and where"

"Sounds good , if you need any jobs doing keep usnin mind see ya later"

We leave the warehouse and head straight to Pimentos place where we meet Holt , he sets us up with some fake cocaine and some real cocaine for the rest of them , we head to my place for a bit.

Me and Rosa enter the living room to see Liv sitting there so we take a seat on the couch and watch Family Guy with her.

"So what's happening with Melanie?" She asked.

"Going out with her gang tonight" I tell her.

"Gonna get wasted?"

"Yep very excitinggg" I exclaim.

"Sounds like it"

"Oh you know it is!!"

"You are a lightweight" She whispers making Rosa laugh.

"How would you know?"

"Because I have been at many of your parties and I had quite a few and was better than you" She smirks.