*Part 16*

WARNING - MENTIONS OF DRUGS AND ALCOHOL MISUSE

Livs pov

Tonight I'm going to to Nathans friends party that he hasn't even mentioned to me yet but I'm going with Jordan so hopefully I see Nathan there anyway. The party is at 7pm so I decided to get ready with a simple outfit:

I didn't tell my mom I was going to the party because there was a 50% chance she wouldn't let me go and I didn't wanna risk it so I told her I was staying at Staceys house

I didn't tell my mom I was going to the party because there was a 50% chance she wouldn't let me go and I didn't wanna risk it so I told her I was staying at Staceys house. Me and Stacey aren't friends anymore , we haven't spoken since my dad went to prison but my mom didn't need to know that. I needed some money and remembered the cocaine at the back of the wardrobe so I put it in my pocket and rushed to the door.

"Mom I'm going to Staceys see ya tomorrow!" I shouted.

"Okay message me when you get there" She yells back.

I leave the house to meet Jordan , it was 7:20pm, we arrived a little later so we weren't the first ones there. When we arrived we could hear the music blasting through the house and out on the street , people sat on the steps drinking from the classic red plastic cups as we head inside.

"I'm gonna go get us some drinks" I tell Jordan.

"Okay I'll be chillin on the couch" He answers.

"I'll be there in a min"

I head through to the kitchen where I see a crowd of people but one person in particular stands out to me.

Nathan

He was making out with a girl , I storm over there holding back tears.

"What the fuck?!" I exclaim.

"What are you doing here Liv" Nathan asks.

"I could ask you the same thing"

"I'm sorry it didn't mean anything"

"So why do it then?"

"I don't know" He pulls me closer "Come here"

I push him off "No , we are done"

I pour two cups of vodka mixed with lemonade just how me and Jordan like it. As soon as I pour them I go on the search for Jordan whilst avoiding Nathan.

I hand him the drink "Guess what"

"What?" He asks.