*Part 9*

TW: MENTIONS OF ABUSE
Jakes pov

We drive to the precinct as quick as we could , it was silent the whole journey. Liv was holding her tears back , I could tell and it hurt me to see my daughter like this. We get out of the car and walk inside.

"He's gonna be okay" I assure her.

"I know , it's my fault though" She sobs.

"No this is not your fault okay"

"It is , I didn't say anything and then he left"

"You can't blame yourself we are gonna get him back"

"Okay" She lets out a short smile.

I pull her close as we walk into the bull pen , we were the first ones there except Amy.

"Why don't you go sit at my desk while I talk to your mom" I tell her.

"Okay" She walks over to my desk and sits there fiddling with a rubix cube.

I walk over to Amy and we both just look at our daughter "How is she?" Amy asks.

"She's not doing good , she thinks it's her fault" I tell her.

"Have you told her it's not?"

"Of course I have" I sigh "She doesn't believe me"

"Well we just gotta be there for her"

"Yeah I know"

A few moments later Captain Holt arrives , then Terry and Rosa , then finally Charles.

"Briefing room immediately" Holt announces as we all follow.

I walk over to Liv "You coming in?"

"Okay" She sighs while standing up following me.

I walk to the podium and Liv sits next to Amy with a bland expression on her face.

"So as you saw from the screen shot Jordan is now on a plane to England and his plane should be landing in around 5 to 6 hours which means we need to ring the airport he is landing at , Liv do you know where he's going by any chance?"

She looks up "Manchester"

"Okay so Holt could you possibly get on the phone to someone to stop them at the airport when they arrive?"

"I'll get onto that immediately after this meeting" He tells me.

"Great , so we need to get in contact with his family here in New York and if we can't he has to go to" I sigh as I look at Liv "Foster care"

"What? Really?" She looks up.

I sigh "I'm sorry Liv"

She runs out crying to the women's bathroom, when she goes the bathroom we know not to follow her.

"So now that she's gone would you tell us what has happened?" Amy asks.

"Yeah" I sigh.

I tell them everything that Liv told me. (I said this coz I cba writing it all out again lol)

"That's awful" Charles adds.

"I know" I frown as I look at Liv sitting back at my desk.

"So how is Liv?" Terry asks.

"To be honest , she's not great" I admit "She blames herself , I told her it's not her fault but she doesn't believe me"

"Is there anything we can do?" Holt asks with a monotone voice.