*Part 7*

TW : MENTIONS OF ABUSE
Livs pov

My heart sunk as soon as I saw Rosa , I wasn't supposed to tell anyone but now two people know. I was only telling Jordan because he was moving and I'd never see him again but I guess Rosa was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

"I'll be back" Rosa says as she leaves.

"Please don't say anything" I stop her.

"Of course I won't"

"Thanks"

I walk back to Jordan and just hug him "I'm gonna miss you so much"

"I'm gonna miss you too" He gulps "And I'm glad you told me before I left"

"I don't want you to leave" I cry.

"I don't wanna go either"

"Then don't"

"I can't"

I try get words out but I can't.

"I will come back to see you"

"Really?"

"I promise"

"Thanks"

We pull away from our hug "We can speak to each other everyday and we have xbox!"

"I guess you're right"

"I gotta finish packing now but lets meet tomorrow"

"Yeah that would be great" I smile.

He leaves Rosas place and I sit there with my head in my hands , crying on Rosas door step until she comes out.

"Hey , what happened" Rosa asks.

"He's leaving" I cry.

"Is this because you told him you're bi? because if it is I will kill him"

"No , no it's not that he came here to tell me he was moving to England on Sunday and I wanted to tell him in real life instead of in a text so it all worked out I guess"

"Are you sure? doesn't seem like it worked out"

"Yeah it will be fine we are hanging out tomorrow and we promised to talk everyday"

"That's good"

"It is" I smirk "lets go inside"

"Okay"

I wipe my eyes and walk back into the living room , it was very obvious I had been crying because when I walk in I get a few concerned looks.

"Liv are you okay?" Mom asks.

I rush out as I begin crying again and my mom and dad follow behind me.

"He's gone" I cry

My dad hugs me "Who's gone?"

"Jordan"

"What do you mean?" My mom questions.

"He's moving to England"

"Why?" Dad asks.

"So he's closer to family" I begin crying more.

"Its gonna be okay" My mom joins in on the hug.

I don't say anything I just cry into my dads shirt and I felt bad because it is his favourite one but he didn't care.