*Part 19*

Livs pov

I am awoken by the blaring in my ear from an incoming phone call , I pick up the phone with my eyes half open and answer in.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Liv are you still not up?" A voice I recognise immediately asks.

"No Jordan I'm not what time is it?"

"It's literally 8:30 we have to be leave in 10 minutes"

"Oh shit I'll ring you when I'm ready"

"Okay , you're trending on Twitter by the way"

"What why?"

"Because you came out to over 100 thousand people"

"Ugh great , I'll see you later"

"Bye"

I get myself out of bed slowly not caring about the limited time I have and open my wardrobe grabbing a vintage sweatshirt with some mom jeans. I put them on and tie my hair into my usual hairstyle, a ponytail. I put on some vana before ringing Jordan to start walking and meet at our normal spot. I brush my teeth quickly and take an apple from the fruit basket in the kitchen , as I walk out the house I'm brought to a stop by my brothers voice from the top of the stairs.

"You forgot your backpack!" He shouts.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I reply matching his volume.

"Because it's funny to watch you rush around the house" He giggled.

"Yeah so funny" I say sarcastically before taking a bite of my apple and throwing it at him , I have perfect aim so it hit him.

"Bitch"

"Bye!" I shout before grabbing my bag and walking out the house avoiding the apple being thrown back to me and instead hitting the door.

I walk down the path of our house and to the 'halfway' point for me and Jordan meet but in reality it is closer to me , while I walk I open up Twitter to see a clip of me and my dad on the stream the night before all over my time line and then see me trending. I scroll through the comments there was many supportive comments but some unsupportive comments which didn't really bother me because I have never thought about what people think about me. I decided to make a tweet in response to the stream last night.

Liv🐐| @Livstunts
Yes I am bi lmao idc what you think , don't like me? Block me. Sick of people not being able to show who they are because of people sitting in their mom's basement hatin on people because of who they are , anyway have a great day where ever you are. Streaming tonight at 4pm est time :)
89k ❤️ 32k 💬 45k 🔁

I switch off my phone and carry on walking where I finally see Jordan approaching me. I wave at him and he waves back with a grin on his face.

*****

we walk to school just about making it on time but sadly not in time to avoid Principal Jones.

"Hello you two" He greeted us while looking at his watch "just on time I suggest you make your way to class"

"That's what we were doing so there was no point in saying that" I mutter under my breath.

"Right off you go then"

Me and Jordan just look at each other while holding in a laugh before parting ways , I had English first with Mr. Davies. He is one of the many teachers I have had a bad experience with and he goes very high on the list for the ones that piss me off , I walk into the class and he looks straight at me.