*Part 18*

Livs pov

I was woken by a voice I hadn't heard in a while but I was too tired to do anything so my eyes stayed closed , I heard the voice once again.

"Go away" I mutter.

"Liv it's me" I heard the voice say.

I finally recognised whose voice it was. I opened my eyes and jumped straight out of bed into his arms.

"I thought that would take longer" My mom smiles.

"Title of your sex tape" He laughs.

"I missed you" I tell him.

"I missed you too" He says while kissing my forehead.

"Why do you have a beard?"

"Because prison beards are cool!"

"If you say so"

"Anyways let's go eat breakfast all together as a family"

"Okay"

I head downstairs with my mom and dad too see a table with toast , cereal and pancakes along with Mac sitting at the end on his phone. We all sat down and ate together it felt so good to be a family again with all of us there.

We all finished our breakfast and once we cleared away the plate my mom and dad got ready for work and I texted Jordan about my dad and Rosa being home and he was just as excited as I was. I didn't post on social media because I wanted to just stream out of the blue and surprise everyone that my dad was back. While I was away I got a message from Wilbur Soot asking me and Jordan to play minecraft with him and Tommyinnit , of course I said yes.

At around 1pm we headed to the precinct because my dad had a 'surprise' there for us so me and my brother got in his car and drove to the precinct , when we arrived at the precinct everyone was sat at their desks working apart from my dad who was no where to be seen so we both went to sit at his desk and wait for him. I logged onto his computer and came across a video with the title 'Where has LivStunts been?' , to be honest I didn't think anyone really cared that I was gone I just did it for fun.

I tap my brothers arm resting on the desk "Hey look at this"

He looks up from his phone and over to the monitor "What about it?"

"Do you not think it's cool?"

"Eh , I guess. What does it say?"

"It says , 'Olivia Peralta also known as LivStunts has been inactive on all social media's for around two months now and her fans are wondering why. According to a news article her father Jake Peralta who is well known on her YouTube and Twitch channel was arrested for a bank robbery along with his partner Detective Rosa Diaz" I read "Then some other irrelevant stuff"

"At least they got it right"

"True but they didn't sa-"

"Attention Everyone!" My dad interrupts "If you would like to come over to the briefing room I have a surprise"

We all stand up and head to the briefing room as instructed, all the tables had been put together and covered with plates of junk food.

"So over here if you would take a look you can see there is cheese burgers , chicken , soda-" He begins explaining.

"Yeah yeah no one cares lets just eat" I interrupted.

"Good idea"

We all sit down and tuck into the food , it was really delicious I had chicken nuggets , nachos , sandwiches, soda and fries.