13

Jack walked into the bar, he looked around then spotted me, Hamish and Lilith sat at a table drinking coffee

"Anything from Randall?" Jack asked, walking over to our table.

"Nothing." I shook my head, taking a sip of my hot coffee.

"None of the bar staff remember seeing him after the fight." Hamish added.

"What about that girl he was with?" Jack asked.

"No one knows her." Lilith replied.

"Did you try his phone?" Jack took out his phone and rang it.

"First thing. No answer." I answered.

"Maybe he was asleep." Jack shrugged.

"I suppose your magic phone is gonna work where mine didn't?" I rolled my eyes when Jack out his phone to his ear.

Randall's strange ringtone started going off from somewhere close to us.

Lilith got up and looked for the phone. She moved a stool and bent down, when she stood up Randall's phone was in her hands.

"You know, I heard the sound of magic this morning." Hamish told us as we both stood up.

"Me too." Lilith nodded.

"It woke me up." Jack told us.

"Yeah, I assumed it was The Order." I shrugged.

"Dylan and I will check out his usual hangout spots. Jack? Lilith?" Hamish looked at them both.

"I'll check the temple. Make sure he's not there." Jack ran out.

"I'll go home incase he went back while we were out." Lilith told us.

"Let's go." I downed the rest of my coffee and we left.

"I can't do this." Lilith told us as we neared the room that the hides were in.

"Lil, we have to. He's not in the gym, he's not in class, he's nowhere." Hamish told her.

"It doesn't mean that he's dead." I spoke.