04

I was standing reading the information book when everyone walked back into the room

Jack walked over and snatched the book out of my hands.

"Don't touch what isn't yours." He warned me.

"Jack! Don't be such a bitch!" Lilith yelled, receiving a dirty look from the boy.

"Sorry about him." Lilith smiled at me.

"You're alright, I had tons of brothers so I'm used to it." I replied, sitting on the sofa next to Hamish.

"Oh, that reminds me, I was going to ask if when you healed if you were going to back to your family." Hamish asked, looking at me.

"That's might be difficult, as The Order kind of attacked them and I don't know where they are because they all ran away." I looked down at my hands.

"Shit, well, do you have a home you could go and check?" Lilith asked, looking at me with a concerned look.

"Yeah, I was planning to go back tomorrow." I spoke, fiddling with my fingers.

"We can come with you...if you want" Hamish offered as he stands up.

He walked out of the room, shortly returning with a new blanket and a pillow.

"Oh no, you guys don't need to come." I shook my head, looking back at Hamish.

"Well, if The Order are still out there then you might need backup." Lilith shrugged.

"Here, are you alright to sleep here tonight?" Hamish put the blanket and pillow down on the sofa.

"Yeah, thank you." I nodded with a smile.

"Night, Dylan." Randall waved as they all headed up the stairs.

I woke up to find everyone sitting in the living room.

Lilith was doing working away on her laptop, Randall was doing homework, Jack wasn't in sight and Hamish was reading a book.

"Hey, you're up." Lilith smiled, looking up from her laptop.

"Mhmm." I yawned while sitting up and removing my legs from Randall's lap.

"So, once everyone is ready do you want to head back to your house?" Hamish asked as he put his book down.

I looked down to see that I'm still wearing the clothes that Lilith had given me.

I nodded in response.

"Okay, there are some fresh clothes in the bathroom for you." Lilith motioned to the bathroom.

"Okay, thanks." I walked into the bathroom.

I walked out of the bathroom and into the hall where I were about to call to the group to ask if we were leaving when I over heard their conversation

"Do you think it's her?" Lilith asked, almost shouting.

"Shut up! She might hear you." Hamish replied.

I stood there listening to the conversation, trying to work out what was going on.

"So, are you going to ask her?" Randall's voice joined the conversation.

"I don't know" Hamish sighed.

"Let's wait in the hall." He decided, trying to get out of the conversation.

I ran back into the bathroom and then heard them enter the hall.

I walked out of the bathroom and I looked at the three of them.

"Let's go." I smiled, walking out of the door, an awkward silence lingering in the air.

"Lead the way." Lilith ran out of the door, trying to catch up with me.