⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ρяσℓσgυє ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**

Orochimaru's tongue outlines his lips as he looks at his two new and young vessels. He was already happy with the boy but to get the girl was definitely a present to be bestowed upon him. He watches with eager intent as the girl wraps her arms around one of the boy's arms. The snake couldn't help but frown at the action. This was a big no for him, he didn't want his vessels having too strong of emotions or they would tamper with his experiments.

"You...girl. You never told me your name. What is it again?"

The girl slightly shivers and the man before swallowing hard.

"Y/N, U/N Uzumaki."

"You mean Uchiha darling?"

"No...Uzumaki."

Orochimaru laughs softly at the poor girl and turns around and leaves, nodding at Kabuto before leaving everyone's sight.

"Well aren't you lucky Y/N. If you weren't an Uchiha, you'd definitely be dead in the floor right now!"

Y/N feels Sasuke stiffen and grab hold of her hand, caressing the top with his thumb before sighing out. The girl shivers again from the cold area before noticing Kabuto stop in front of her.

"You will be staying at the South hideout with someone while we train Sasuke. Do not worry, you will be trained too. Although you'll
be trained in a different way, of course."

Kabuto smiles and pushes us his glasses before turning to follow the direction Orochimaru had left to. Y/N feels her heart beating out of her chest from the fact that right when She got Sasuke back, he is being ripped away from her again. She turns to face him and frowns, giving him a tight and warm
hug to which he gladly gave back in a heartbeat. This is the side of Sasuke Y/N never really got to see and out of everyone she's sure she was the only person to have seen it so far.

Sasuke calmly plays with the ends of Y/N's hair before hearing two pairs of footsteps. Y/N turns her head from the Uchiha's chest and faces Kabuto and a young girl with bright red hair. She seemed so familiar but Y/N couldnt seem to put her finger on who she is...

"Hey, I remember you..." The girls softly whispers and then looks at Sasuke before blushing and hiding behind Kabuto.

"I remember you too, Sasuke right? Orochimaru has been expecting you..."

"Hn." Sasuke simply states before holding tighter to Y/N's waist. Kabuto notices the action and sighs tiredly. He grabs Y/N's left arms and practically peels her away from Sasuke.

"S-Sasuke! What are you doing?" Kabuto ignore both Sasuke and Y/N's questioning and starts to drag Y/N away from Sasuke and downt he corridor. Sasuke tries to stop Kabuto but a shadow appears in front of him. Must have been Orochimaru....

"W-where are you taking me...?"

"To the lab."

"The lab? Why?"

Y/N looks to the redhead to see her giving her sad and hurtful eyes as if pitying her and feeling sorry. Sorry for what...? The girls notices Y/N's reaction and quickly changes expressions to a more cheerful one.

"You're Y/N right? Don't you remember me? Hehe, you saved me during the Chunin Exams. The second level."

Y/N tilts her head and then lightly gasp.

"What's your name?"

"K-karin...what about you?"

"My name? It's Y/N!"