⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ςнαρтєя 𝟭 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

- 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚊𝚗.✋✨

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

I see darkness as my body is being shook and the sound of her voice echoing into my ears. I let my eyes flutter open and look ahead of me as her soft red hair coated my cheek delicately.

"Y/N, you have to wake up. Today is our checkup and we have to make everything look perfect for him."

I yawn and slowly sit up from my bed, rubbing my eyes and stretching out my legs. Karin crosses her arms at me and slightly smiles while scoffing.

"Jeez, you are always so hard to wake up!"

"I'm sorry Karin, I had a rough night."

Karin's eyebrows furrow before she sits down next to me and turns my sleepy body to face her.

"You had that nightmare again did you...?"

I slowly nod my head and hold my hand of my forehead, rubbing my eyes again to try to wake myself up more. That one dream came back recently, the one dream I use to frequently years ago but I don't know why it's happening now.

"It's been almost four years since this exact dream came back but now it happens almost every night..."

Karin wraps her arms around my shoulder in a side hug as her head rests upon my left shoulder in a comforting way. I smile and hug back before she then suddenly let's go and stand up to face me.

"You need to get ready he's going to be here soon! I don't want either of us getting in trouble because you're still in pajamas." I giggle at her anxious state and sluggishly push her out of my room before closing the door and walking to my closet to get dressed into a simple outfit. I walk out and go to the restroom to brush my teeth and hair and finally spraying on light cherry blossom perfume. The smell made me freeze, letting me take in the scent clearly. I couldn't help but think of what she had said al those years ago to me before we left to get Sasuke....

"Y/N?"

I jump and look at Karin who took off her glasses to clean them with her shirt and then plopped them back on her face worryingly. I scratch the back of my head and walk up to her twirling.

"How do I look? Do I look ok? I don't want there to be any piece of lint on my clothes or knot in my hair. Like you said, we have to impress our master!"

"You look great as always Y/N! I don't understand why you always doubt yourself..."

I shrug my shoulders and watch Karin brush her teeth and take out her perfume, spraying a little more than usual....The smell of sweet vanilla bean could be evident throughout the room.

"Karin...why so nervous about today?" Karin quickly looks at me blushing profusely and holding the sides of her glasses.

"I- WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT!? ITS NOT LIKE IM TRYING TO LOOK GOOD FOR SOMEONE OR ANYTHING!!"

My eyes go wide from her very normal and funny outburst before she grumbles to herself and speed walks in front of me. Her hand rubs her arm before she looks up at me nervously.

"I didn't want to tell you because I know how you would react...."

I give her a questioning look before she straightens up and looks straight at me.

"Orochimaru is bringing Sasuke over to the South Hideout and is taking you back to the Eastern Hideout." Karin announces closing her eyes and sighs out loud.