⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ςнαρтєя 𝟲 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

- who dared to attack my panda bear? Istg
*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

ρяєνισυѕℓу ση (•Decisions•)...

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

"Oh! You're home!" I nod at Naruto as he gets off the couch and looks at what I'm holding. I hold it up and give him a closed eyes smile

"I brought dinner!"

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

I yawn and rub my eyes as I hear the sound of the fridge being closed outside my room.

'It must have been aggressively shut if I can hear it form here!' I irritatingly think and swing my feet to get up to get dressed. I make my bed and leave to go to the living room. I see Naruto putting his sandals on but he wasn't wearing his hoodie for some reason. I take a small bowl and pour strawberries into it, taking a bite.

"So where are you off to?" Naruto raises his head me and looks back down to finish putting his sandals on. I noticed his sad expression and take another bite from the small fruit. I kneel down to his level and he looks at me before standing up and leaving me to stare at his knees. I sigh out and stand up as well.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I just had a dream...that's all."

"Look at me Naruto!" I grab him and make him look at me in the eyes.

"You got me back didn't you? You, Sakura, Kakashi, and I will get him back, the four of us can do it."

Naruto smiles at me and wraps his arms around my shoulders in a loving hug before sneakily stealing a strawberry from my bowl.

"H-hey!" He gigglea and opens the door.

"We are going to visit Kakashi Sensei in the hospital. You should come, I'm sure he will be happy to see you again!"

"Yea...maybe you're right."

We walk out, lock the door, and begin to walk until we reach the front of the hospital. I sit down and tell Naruto that we should wait for Sakura and he agrees, sitting next to me. It was overall silent the whole time we waited with small talk every now and again. It was mostly about what Naruto did the whole three years. Apparently he was training with Jiraiya Sensei.

"Y/N! Naruto!"

We both turn our heads at the sound of Sakura's voice and see her waving happily at us with Sai not too far behind her.

"What? Ugh, what's the deal? Why is Sai here with you?" I look at Naruto and glare at how rude he was being.

"I met up with him at the library!"

"Man! I had it all worked out so it would just be the two of us alone together." Naruto whines, making me tilt my head and blink a couple times.

"T-then what were you going to do to me..?"

Naruto looks at me and then moves his eyes to the ground guiltily. I gasp out in horror and betrayal as Sakura scoffs, Sai confused about the whole situation.

"NARUTO!? H-HIW COULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR SISTER!?"

"IM SORRY! I WASNT GOING TO LEAVE YOU LEAVE YOU! I WAS GONNA LEAVE A SHADOW CLONE!"