⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ςнαρтєя 𝟵 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

ρяєνισυѕℓу ση (•Decisions•)...

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

"Now I assume you all know why you are here?"

Everyone except for Yamato shake their heads side to side making the old man laugh out loud.

"Well, something has happened at our temple and we need you five to find the culprit for us."

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

Everyone was quiet as we listened to the whole story intently. I couldn't believe what I was hearing from this old mans lips.

"Are you telling us, that someone has stolen deceased bodies from this temple!?"

"I'm afraid that's the problem at hand Y/N." Sai comments, putting his fingers on his chin thinking to himself. A sweat drop falls down the side of my face as my eyes trace back to the humble old man who sat comfortably criss crossed on a futon. Yamato Sensei claps his hands to gain our attention and sighs out.

"Our mission has been set: Find the culprit who has been stealing the corpses. These aren't any kind of people here, those corpses were the 12 guardian ninja."

"This is going to be fun!" Naruto laughs out putting his hands on the back of his head nonchalantly. I laugh awkwardly at his reaction as Sakura closes her eyes in an agitated manner. I feel her shift next to me and grab my shoulder making me turn my head to face her.

"I- uh- what do think about this situation. You know, people stealing dead bodies..?"

I stare at her and think. That was an interesting question though, why would someone want to steal a corpse? How old are the bodies anyway? Wouldn't they be- decayed-? Nevermind that I don't want to think about that right now...

We walk out of the temple and down the path until we are met with the rest of the people who were training in one big group. I was astonished at how committed these people were for their jobs. We continue to watch their sparring but I become distracted when Naruto starts complaining, saying something was off about the guy and how he couldn't stand him.

I put my hands on my hips and shake my head, I was honestly tired and it was late tonight. The training stops and Naruto runs off to go pester the one kid.

"Naruto knock it of- ugh come one." I sigh out and then that's when everything starting getting serious...Naruto starting fighting him. I look at the crowd and notice the stares, not just any stares though. Those stares. The stares Naruto and I use to get from the villagers when we were younger. I could tell Naruto noticed it too because he looked around.

"What are you people looking at huh? It's just two normal people sparring!" I yell out, causing the rest of the people to snap my direction. They blink at me astonished at my outburst which made me smirk. The nerve these people have to stare with such hatred. Nonetheless, everyone's attention diverted back as the boy yells to strike at Naruto only to be yelled by the old man.

"Sora! Stop!"

The boy suddenly freezes as Naruto's foot rises. Naruto kicks Sora across the face and that was the end of that. Sora walked away to be by himself and Naruto stares the whole time. I felt pity for the boy, I knew how it felt to be stares like that and so did Naruto.