⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ςнαρтєя 𝟮 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

- I recently posted edit audios on my SoundCloud for the first time ;-;

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

ρяєνισυѕℓу ση (•Decisions•)...

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

I wonder what Sasuke is doing right now....why didn't he want to go to the South Hideout? Was it because of me...? I doubt he even thinks I'm still alive. Orochimaru obviously needs me for something though to have come get me after three years.

I sigh out and continue walking. This is going to be a loooong journey.

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

The journey was overall pretty normal from small talk with Suigetsu to complaining about how hot and dry the weather seemed near the hideout. When we finally entered within the doors I felt my shoulder drop slightly and I look at the ground tiredly.

"Sleepy Y/N?" I look at Orochimaru and slightly nod at him, looking away anxiously.

"Then I will show you to your room, follow me."

I follow Orochimaru down a couple hallways until we reach a wooden door. The Sanin opens up the door to reveal a bed and table along with a wardrobe and a small separate room that led to a bathroom. I walk in and thank Orochimaru before he smiles creepily and closes the door behind me.

"Someone will come soon to help you around the area. I'll be around tomorrow, I have important business to do right now." I hear him announce as his footsteps got softer and softer.

"Well, here I am..." I sigh out to myself, walking over and falling on my bed face first. I then lay comfortably and slowly start to fall asleep. Part of me wanted to stay awake but I ultimately fail and let my eyes close in content, taking of my sandals and engulfing my body in the blankets provided to me.

I feel my body lightly being shaken awake making me yawn out.

"Karin, five more minutes...you know how tired I always am because of my nightmare."

"You're having nightmares again..."

My eyes shoot open at the sound of a deep voice I thought I'd never hear again. My body tensed up and slowly lifts up, staring at the wall in front of me as the person was facing my back. I try to control my breathing and hold back my tears, letting my body slowly turn to face him. Finally, my eyes lay upon his pale skin and dark eyes, his hair slightly grown but kept well. He was wearing a white and purple outfit, his chest exposed to me.

"S-...Sasuke...?"

I couldn't help but choke out his name and I unfortunately couldn't stop the tears from softly falling down my cheek in to the middle of my chin before dropping on my bed sheets. I hear Sasuke huff out and get up from his chair, sitting down on the bed next to me. Before I could rest my eyes in him I feel my body being turn and pulled in. My eyes widen from the sudden action but then close them as more salty tears came out. The realization that Sasuke was hugging me again after three years sent me into a stage of unstoppable tears, wrapping my arms around his neck and holding tight. He let me sob into his shoulder, his head buried in the crook of my neck.

"It's great to see you again, Y/N." All I could do was nod in response since taking didn't seem to be an option for me at the moment. We stay like that for a moment before a knock at my door makes Sasuke peel off me and sit back in the chair.