⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ςнαρтєя 𝟭𝟭 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

^^Who else is excited for when stuff gets serious? Cause I'm hella excited to start WRITING it😭😭✌️
*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

ρяєνισυѕℓу ση (•Decisions•)...

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

"Are you ready Sai?" I sarcastically remark only for him to take it seriously and nod his head in agreement before running off.

'Oh jeez, this is going to take a while...'

I sigh and run after the artist.

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

Sai and I continue to hop from rock to rock in order to create distance between us and the weird lady. We managed to trick her with our clones and get above ground. Sai wanted to intimidate her beforehand so we showed ourselves before running off sneakily. I'm sure we got our message across that we were more than capable of being ninja.

"We should go look for the others."

I nod my head in agreement and we soon stop over another ravine, it's green foggy fumes emanating from the inside. I look at Sai and furrow my eyebrows. Please don't tell me we are going in there, it looks gross. Sai simply nods his head and dives in, leaving me to contemplate going elsewhere.

"Ahhhhh, screw it. I have nothing better to do."

I jump into the green darkness. The fumes feeling warm, almost hot, against my S/C skin. My H/L hair flowing past my face, flying with the direction of the wind as I fell. I quickly catch sight of Sai and hop over to him matching my eyes to where he was looking. Past the fog there was a silhouette of someone walking slowly through the area, their hands feeling around them cautiously.

Sai jumps to get closer and I follow to get a clearer view. Before I could reach to where Sai landed, a creature drops down in front of me, passing me by mid jump and landing behind the person on the floor walking.

Without paying attention I almost take a wrong step in falling backwards as my hand quickly grabs a rocks that stuck out of the wall. Thank god for that rock or else I would have fallen on that....SPIDER!? Awe hell no...nah...no thanks I'll stay up here.

The spider launches its thorn towards the foggy person but before they reach them, Sai jumped down and deflected one only to be hit I. The shoulder by the other.

"SAI!" I freeze from the yell of her familiar voice as the silhouette became visible to me. It was Sakura. Such a coincidence we found her. I jump down once I make sure the spider is dead and run over to greet her.

"Hey Sakura! Fancy seeing you here huh?" I tease, making her cheeks slightly pink from the sudden comment. She looks past me and yells out Sai's name, running to his side and observing his shoulder. I trot over as well and kneel to look at the scratch that sat perfectly straight ong and around his skin. The cut was bleeding a dark mix of purple and red meaning there was poison.

"Come over here, I'll tend to you." Sakura states, pulling Sai over before taking out medical supplies and medicine from her 'fanny pack'. I giggle to myself and watch as Sai explains why he CHOSE to save her and put himself in danger.

"So it was in a book again, huh?" Sakura boringly says, flicking and prepping the needle that was going to sink into the poor boys arm in the next 30 seconds. He simply nods and makes a couple of remarks earning him an annoyed blossomed headed girl. She tells him to shut up and stick the needle into his pale white skin.

"AHHHHHHH!"

I cover my ears and wince at the sound of his girlish scream. For someone to be in the ANBU, a needle sure seems to scare the kid. She pulls it out and a sweat drips down her head. She gently smiles at him, though the smile wasn't genuine, she tries to make him feel better. He simply smiled back, rubbing his arm in a circle.

"Sooooo-....Are we going to scadadle scadoodle ooor-"

"Y/N....scadadle scadoodle..?"

I looks at Sakura's amused face, her cheeks scrunching up and her mouth closing in a effort to not laugh. I simply nod my head looking straight at her again, my persona serious.

"S-c-a-d-a-d-l-e S-c-a-d-o-o-d-l-e"

She bursts out giggling and walking over to me. She clings her arm around my shoulder and pats my chest shaking her head.

"Oh Y/N, Y/N. You crack me up you know that? Now then, we should go and try to find the others!"

I nod my head and Sai stands up.

"We are going to scadadle scadoodle?" Sai asks, scratching his face awkwardly. I spit out imaginary water as Sakura simply put her finger to her mouth in a soft giggle.

"Yes Sai," I proudly announce, "We are going to SCADADLE SCADOODLE!!!"

We all nod our heads and we bolt the direction Sakura was walking previously before getting attacked, hoping to find Naruto or Sora, even Yamato Sensei if that was even possible. I doubted that though since the enemy must know about his ability. He would have been a problem so they must have made a special area for him...

I just hope Naruto is safe, I'd hate to walk in on him injured....if he is I swear....I'll kill whoever hurts the ones I care about.

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

This chapter is short, like really REALLY SHORT. I have news for why I haven't been updating. As you know I'm in school again but I'm in the position where I can't have any missing assignments and everything HAS the be done but also....I recently got braces...and I've been in mega donkey pain🥲✌️

I have taken a break from Wattpad writing so I could get through the pain but since it has settled down I think I can concentrate on the book again. I want to get this huge filler over and done with but I also don't want to skip it since it is a filler where it actually somewhat dives smoothly into the main story and...our first death is going to be coming up soon....rip my boi...😭✌️