⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ςнαρтєя 𝟳 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

- so I watched the first episode of the promised Neverland season 2...I'm loving it soooo much! It was released on Hulu😭😭👌❤️ now I wanna make a Ray x Reader book😭😭😭
*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

ρяєνισυѕℓу ση (•Decisions•)...

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

The door swings open and he turns out head to see Team 10 walks into the room.

"Well, well, well, hello there. Naruto, Sakura...Y/N? Well what a surprise."

"I'd say the same to you, Shikamaru."

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

I lay on the wall near the window as everyone chatters amongst themselves. I hear Ino and Sakura gossip about Sai and how he might seem like a degraded version of Sasuke. I clench my jaw. They can't compare the two, they are their own people. I mean if you really want to play games that would just mean Ino and Sakura are definitely degraded versions of their parents. The talking stops and we are then dismissed for the rest of the day to do as we please yet Asuma Sensei, the leader of Team 10, decided to stay a little while longer.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. (𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙)・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

*Two Weeks Later*

Naruto has been training alongside Kakashi Sensei and Yamato Sensei. Sakura, Sai, and I have been visiting almost everyday to leave something for Naruto to snack on as he trained. He has been doing pretty well and has progressed tremendously! He finally cut through the water yesterday! I wipe a fake tear from one of my eyes while I walked through the village. I feel something touch the back of my thigh making me shiver and jump but there was nobody behind me. I sigh and turn my head to be face to face with a reptile.

"AHHHHH!!!" I fall on my a*s and rub my tail bone in pain before looking up at the creature.

"Oi, do I really look that intimidating to you? It might have been years but come one mate, don't do me dirty like that.."

I blink a couple times as the gecko looked at his claws like a rich woman looking at her new pedicure. I gawk at him and hurriedly stand up.

"K-KENTA!?"

"Damn, no reason to scream in my ear."

"You don't have any ears!!!"

The Gecko hums and feels the hole on the sides of his face. He then shrugs and gets back on all fours.

"Anyways follow me, your favourite person wants to see ya" Kenya states. I give him a questioning look and he whines out.

"Ritsuki! Who else? Jeez, you mates make my head hurt, bloody hell.." The reptile mumbles the last part making me frown and drag myself behind him lazily. We stop at a dango shop to find Ritsuki Sensei happily eating sweet by herself. Kenta grumbles under his breath and walks behind her, slapping the back of her head.

"OW! HEY- Oh hello Kenta." She says and takes another bite of her dango stick.

"I brought her you mutt. Now can I go back to sleep!?" Ritsuki waves her hand out and walks past him.

"Mm, oh yes, do whatever I don't care."

Kenta steals and dango stick and poofs away without Ritsuki Sensei noticing. I try to point but she doesn't listen and hands me a small box. I take it suspiciously and look at her, cocking an eyebrow up.

"It's a gift, from me! Hope ya like it~ Nom~"

I open the jewelry box while Ritsuki finished her dango stick and turn around to get her last but jumps is disappointment to find it gone. I gasp lightly at the necklace and slowly hold it up to look at better. Meanwhile, Ritsuki was looking around and under the table for her treat. She then freezes and an irk mark becomes visible on her head.

"That pesky no good, nasty, crazy, bastard lizard! I swear when I summon him again I'm gonna kill him!"

I ignore her complaining as I look and the silver outlining of the Uchiha crest symbol. The red and white part of the crest as beautiful as ever. The small symbol jingled and swayed as I swung it slightly. I heart felt smile found it's way on my lips as Ritsuki Sensei walks up to me.

"So, do you like it? Yes? No? Maybe so?"

"I...I love it, thank you. Where did you even find it?"

"Oooohohohoho, I didn't buy it. I asked someone to make it for me. So that means it's an original! So don't ever lose it! That thing cost a lot..." Ritsuki finishes emptying her pockets as a few ¥500 yen coins came out of her pockets. I chuckle a reach up to hug her to which she accepts.

"Y/NNNN!!!!"

We part and turn the direction of Naruto running up to us. Once he reaches us he puts his hands on his knees and huffs to gain back his strength from all that running.

"We- we have- a- mission, c-come on let's- go."

I nod my head and say my goodbyes to Ritsuki before we start walking. I unclassified the necklace and try to put it on but was having a hard time.

"Where'd you get that?" Naruto asks looking at the necklace in awe. I smile and reply to him, telling him it was from Ritsuki Sensei.

"Here, I'll help put it on." I move my hair out of the way for him and he puts it on for me. I say my thanks and he tells me not to worry about it.

We finally reach the Hokage's office and are given a mission to go somewhere called the 'Fire Temple.' Yamato was going to lead this quest again since Kakashi was still recovering which I didn't mind at all. It was going to be my first quest since I got back with everyone so I hope they trust me but I understand why they wouldn't.

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

"Do you really have to tie my hands up again..? I feel like it is unnecessary!"

"This is just a precaution Y/N. We will untie you if anything serious happens and remember..." I feel a shiver go down my spine as Sensei gave me a terrifying face. His dark eyes wide and his mouth making a sadistic smile.

"If you run, you'll regret it."

I nod my head slowly and then groan from the pain in the restraints and hang my head low. From the looks of it, I look like a prisoner about to be executed for treason! This is just great.

"You look like a prisoner." Sai tells me happily and smiles. I drop my shoulders and one my eyes twitch.

"No, really?"

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

This chapter is really short since the next three to four chapter are kinda gonna be filler😌✋