⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ςнαρтєя 𝟯 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

- The readers and I will be waiting for you to come home, Sasuke.

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

ρяєνισυѕℓу ση (•Decisions•)...

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

I smile and nod my head vigorously and turn my head to face a crying Sakura who opened her arms out and wrapped them around the both of us, sighing out and laying her forehead on my shoulder.

"We were worried sick about you, Y/N."

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

We stayed buried within each other before Sakura gasps and let's go, turning back and looking up. I follow her gaze until they land on none other than Sasuke Uchiha. I give him a sad look as Orochimaru and Kabuto appear on either side of him, knowing well they want me to join them. The burning sensation that Sasuke's eyes were giving me made my whole body numb and my emotions run wild. Did I want to escape with Naruto? Or did I want to stay with Sasuke a little longer? No Y/N you thought that before and I took all those three years just to come in contact with him for more then 10 seconds.

I frown and turn to look at my brother and smile, giving him a small nod before keeping my eyes closed and my smile on as I draw out my Wakizashi from my back and pointing the end towards Orochimaru. Him and Kabuto frown at my actions yet Sasuke gave me one I couldn't seem to decipher. He was looking at me but his eyes were no longer burning, they softened. Maybe he wanted me to leave, he didn't want me going through what I have been for the last three years. Maybe, just maybe...

"I'm afraid our alliance ends here Orochimaru." I pause closing my eyes and smiling warmly at the snake.

"I sure hope...you understand." I let my voice get lower and my eyes open into a vulgar look as my smile fades into a serious frown. Sakura and Naruto look at me surprised by my tone and action. I lift up my Wakizashi more and slightly turn it aiming right between the snakes head and shoulders, his neck attracting the tip of my blade. I slightly smile and get ready to pounce when all of a sudden Sasuke teleports between Naruto and I making me gasp in slight shock.

"I don't think you want to do that, Y/N."

"What do you know about me now Sasuke. It's been three years."

He stays silent and starts whispering in Naruto's ear making him freeze up and furrow his eyebrows.

"And how am I suppose to be Hokage...if I can't even save one friend, isn't that right...Sasuke?"

Sasuke doesn't respond to my brother but instead takes out his katana and aims it behind his back.

"Sasuke don't!" I yell out but am quickly shut up as the stranger from earlier quickly runs in and stops the katana with a kunai.

"That was the correct move." Sasuke somewhat praises before seeing this older man suddenly come out and try to attack Sasuke. Who is this person??? He is quickly stabbed by Sasuke's weapon making him fall back and into a rock on the floor.

"That's was the incorrect move." Sasuke growls and tries to go for another move but is stopped when Orochimaru moves him back to where he was at the start, looking down at us and narrowing his eyes. I clench my teeth and mumbled profanities under my breath before Orochimaru walks forward.