⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ςнαρтєя 𝟭𝟬 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

- I have been making edit audios since I haven't had the internet to come on here whenever I would leave to go to the gym after school so now I have them posted on SoundCloud and on my YouTube ;-; so yeah...Anyways onward with the story.
*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

ρяєνισυѕℓу ση (•Decisions•)...

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

"Yeah, being a strong women is pretty amazing huh?"

I turn my head and we face each other. I put my hand up to her in a high-five motion to which she happily accepts.

"Damn right it is."

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

We look around the landscape as the dark grass frayed from side to side, the wind making a sweet whistling sound in my ears as if humming a melody. Strange for there to be chaos on such an amazing night. I look to my right but snap my head from the sound of Sai calling out to Naruto. I watch Sai point his finger so I trace it until it lands on four objects that move fast past the grass.

"T-the tombs!?" Naruto yell out shaking Sora.

"sOrA!! Look, look, look, do you see it!? It's the tombs!"

"Will you stop pushing me you dobe! Of course I see it!"

Oh boy, Naruto acting childish at a time like this?...I smile to myself and chuckle shaking my head. Some things never change, I'd like to keep it that way. Yamato Sensei claps his hands to gain our attention and then crosses them.

"Alright it seems the enemy wants to be seen so be cautious about the directions I'm about to give you alright? Naruto and Sora chase directly after the four tombs. Sai, Sakura, and Y/N attack left flank. I'm taking right flank alone since I want him to stay out in case something happens."

He finishes by pointing to the old man who we were informed was going to be staying to get reinforcements in case if anything backfired. We nodded and waited until Yamato Sensei gave the signal. As soon as he waved we jumped and dashed through the grass.

"What are those two doing!?" Sakura cried out as she ran behind Sai and I. My gaze lay upon the two who were hitting and pushing each other out of the way to get to the tombs. I mentally slap my own forehead and continue to run alongside Sai as we were staring to close in.

Before we could close in the rumbling from the ground made me lose my balance, my body falling sideways into Sai as his arms wrapped around my waist to catch me.  The tombs drove straight into the ground and disappeared, an eerie silent following in pursuit as we all stood still in confusion. We begin to look for any signs of the caskets but to our dismay there weren't any to be seen.

"Dammit, now what?" Sakura shrugs her shoulders and then stares at Sai and I in surprise. I tilt my head and feel Sai slightly lighten his grip on my waist to give me room to breath easier. I feel the tips of my ears heat up and slowly try to pry away from his grip. Before I could release myself there was a sudden light and the burst of smoke that made us all jump, my body being carried by Sai undoubtedly.

The grass breaks apart and the ground separates into a ravine like state as rocks spiked upwards from the floor almost stabbing Naruto and Sora.

I feel Sai's arms let go of my body and fall behind me into the ravine below. I reach out in desperation as my body falls back and sinks into the earth.