⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ςнαρтєя 𝟭𝟮 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

— Two strong women who climbed from bottom to too. They aren't the only women but they are two of my favorites!

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

I quietly and slowly wake up as the run shines through a window, showering my eyes with its light. Squinting, and lift my hand and groan out as a aching feeling engulfs my whole body.

"What happened...I don't remember half of...a-anything."

I slowly sit up but wince as I pull the blanket off my body, lifting my shirt and tracing my finger over the multiple bruises. The spot consisted of a mixture of blue, purple, and brown, making my eyes squint and my face cringe up.

"How did this happen...!?"

I feel most memories come back and feel myself begin to rage.

"Sora...." I grit my teeth remembering the fight that had happened between Sora and Naruto. They both had the nine tails but...how?

"NARUTOOOO!!"

"Y/N!? Stay back!"

The last thing that happened before she blacked out was the multiple hits Sora gave her as she ran in front of Naruto.

"Nobody, and I mean NOBODY..touches...my, brother..!"

I shake the thought out of my head and swing my feet over the edge of the hospital bed. There weren't a any bruise on my legs, just my stomach and chest, thankfully.

"Ouch.." I whisper softly as my feet hit the cold floor. I wobble to the window in enough time to see Sakura, Sai, and Naruto entering the building. I quickly walk away and towards the door, walking into the hallway and towards the stairs.

I smile as the three walk on the last step and face me, their smiles growing at the sight of me being able to somewhat walk towards them.

"Y/N!!"

My eyes widen as Naruto practically sprints towards my direction and engulfs my in a hug, making me wheeze and clench my teeth from the bruising on my ribs.

"Naruto! Can't you see Y/N is still in pain!? Seriously, be more careful!" Sakura scolds before giving me a warm smile, telling me she was glad I was awake and walking. I nod my head and we leave the hospital, using my medical jutsu to gradually heal each wound one by one.

"I'm surprised you were asleep for so long. The gashes and stab marks healed so well."

"S-stab marks?" I stutter out earning and awkward laugh from the the blossomed haired girl.

"Don't worry about it Y/N, what matters is that you're ok!"

I smile and look forward again as we send Naruto off to let him continue practicing on his new jutsu. He had been practicing ever since he woke back up, that was nearly a week ago.

"I was out for a while...."

Sakura hums in reply and drops a small basket, picking up a small brown ball and handing it to me.

"This should make you feel better!"

I grab the small food pill and observe it's shape, texture and smell. I almost threw the ball back as I took a small sniff of the food.

"Ahaha...w-what exactly is it?" I ask politely, Sakura just jumps giving Sai a food pill as well. Biting carefully I almost gag. I force half of it to swallow as I spit the rest out when the girl triumphantly turned around thinking I ate the whole bite.

"Well it has many herbs and healthy medicine! It might not TASTE the best, but I'm sure every healthy medicine taste a little bitter! Right...Y/N?"

She looks at the floor as there are two small balls on top of a piece of paper, a small bite on each pill.

Grabbing the note she reads:

Sorry, Y/N and I just remembered we have to train hard as well. I hope you understand! Thank you for the food pill.

- Sai

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

Hey everyone!!! I wanted to upload something before letting you all know I'll be discontinuing this series until I get some motivation to continue it :( I just haven't had any motivation and I've been busy with working and school. I've become overly unhealthy with Demon Slayer and JJK [Jujutsu Kaisen]

I am going to start an Inumaki x reader one shot book soon! I'm hoping if I start writing again I'll finally start writing on here as well. I don't want to close this book off since I still have the ideas for it fresh in my mind and I still want to write it for you all to read and appreciate 💖💖
For now however, this book is going to be placed on the shelf for a while, I hope you understand my lovelies readers🥺💖