⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ςнαρтєя 𝟰 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

- Annnnd he's officially been introduced into the seriesssss. How do y'all feel about him? Ya like him? Ya don't like him?

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

ρяєνισυѕℓу ση (•Decisions•)...

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

"Hm? O-oh no problem! I get it, it's ok!" Sai chuckles and gets right back to drawing. I look around wthe environment as we continued our walk back...home.

I smile to myself and repeat those four words.

"I'm going back home."

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

The feeling of tension that has built up had finally left my shoulders when I passed the green gates but I still felt unwelcome by the people. My hands were tied behind me halfway through the journey since Yamato Sensei felt it was best to be careful. I mean, I don't blame him since I could just run away again at any moment or attack.

I feel the villagers eyes stare with surprise, seeing the loving young girl they use to see running around helping them with errands was now grown and has become dark. I scoff at their faces and look down in shame. I knew I would be treated differently if I came back but I had to return to Lady Tsunade for the report of my life. Literally, three years of my life but...I honestly don't have much to report on. Orochimaru kept me separated from everyone else's affairs as if he knew all along I'd be joining back up with the Lead Village. I close my eyes and continue walking until I hear a few familiar voices.

"Y/N..? Is that really you..?" I look up to see Neji and Hinata next to each other. My eyes widen at the sight of the two. Damn, they've really grown haven't they? Hinata's chest I- wow? And Neji...this is all so sudden! I don't know what to do!

"Y/N.?" I turn my head to the left to see Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji who were coming out of her flower shop. I frown and snap my head to the floor.

"Well we'll well, look who's back! Why are you here huh? Are you going to secretly plot to destroy the Leaf  Village?" Ino remarked questionably as she crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes accusingly at the back of my neck.

"I'm not. Don't worry though, if I ever change my mind I'll make sure to find you first." I crazily say and look straight into her with crazed eyes. The reaction of everyone told me they didn't know me anymore. I scoff and hold my head high in irritation. Over the years I've been messed with by Kabuto, my patience for annoying people have unfortunately worn thin. If you really think about it, it was as if I was another Sasuke except I knew how to hide my emotions and fake it 'till I made it.

"You really shouldn't say stuff like that Y/N. We don't want you looking suspicious." Sai remarked smiling at me, again. I sigh and close my eyes in slight annoyance. It wasn't towards Sai but more so at the fact that I had to deal with all these idiots backlash for my choice to go to the one and only Orochimaru.

"Why did you even join that man?" I slowly turn my head towards the pale male and narrow my eyes as if giving him the 'Are you really asking me this? Are you f*cking serious?" kind of look.

"Oh you know, I really wanted an autograph from him since he is one of the three Sanin. It's unfortunate that he ended up capturing me though, all I wanted was the mans handwriting on paper!" I dramatically huff out as I pretend to wipe a fake tear off the side of my eye, pulling both my hands for the action since I was still tied up.