chapter five.

🌃

Once Jeno and Jaemin had found Renjun, they helped him walk his friends to the front of the chaotic house. Jeno and Jaemin could finally see the others' faces properly and they were both taken aback by how beautiful all three of them were. Renjun didn't bother to look up at the two helpers and proceeded to help Haechan stand properly.

"Your friends are pretty drunk, are you sure you three will be okay?" Jeno muttered and kept observing the other's facial features.

Jeno's words rang in Renjun's eyes and his heart began to beat faster. His hands began to tremble and fear consumed him, he was afraid to speak. If he speaks he would find out but if he didn't say anything, this guy might end up taking him home and he didn't want that.

"It's okay, we tend to manage on our own very well." Renjun smiled and began to walk away from the two, calling Chenle so that he would follow.

Jeno hadn't connected the dots yet and followed Jaemin when he started following Renjun.

"We can drive you home, it's no problem." Jaemin offered and Renjun once again began to panic. Both. Both sentences had just been said to him, his biggest fear had just come true. He found them, both of his soulmates.

"It's okay, really. We'll be fine." Renjun stuttered and began to pick up his pace.

Unlike Jeno, Renjun's words processed through Jaemin's head quickly. He looked down at his left wrist and there they were.

'It's okay, really. We'll be fine.'

He yanked Jeno's right wrist towards him and read the ink on his wrist.

'It's okay, we tend to manage on our own very well.'

Jeno looked down at his wrist confused by his boyfriend's actions but once his eyes landed on the ink, he stopped breathing.

"It was him." Jeno whispered and looked into Jaemin's eyes with a smile on his face.

They looked back to where Renjun walked off but he was out of sight.

Once Renjun saw that the two were distracted trying to put the puzzle together, he began running. Chenle had a rough time catching up but Haechan, he became a whining and stumbling mess.

"Why are we running, Renjunie~" Chenle gasped for air after running for three minutes, maybe more.

"I hate exercise!" Haechan shouted and let himself fall on the ground, this caused Renjun to fall with him.

Not knowing where they were or where they had to go, Renjun pulled out his phone. He had one last option and he wasn't going to like it. He began dialing a phone number that he knew too well.

"Hey, Taeyong hyung? Um, we need help."

🌅

"I can't believe you guys! I can't believe any of you! Taeil, getting Haechan and Chenle drunk! Haechan, Chenle, why would you let him get you drunk! Renjun, calling me was the right thing to do but running away from your soulmates!" Taeyong slapped Renjun upside the head and the boy hissed and clutched the back of his head.

"That was stupid." Taeyong finished.

"Yeah and that hurt." Renjun fired back only to receive a glare from Taeyong causing him to still and sit quietly.

"I can't believe any of you. I could just strangle all of you and Johnny!" Taeyong turned and pointed a finger at his friend with a deadly glare.

"What! What did I do?" Johnny raised his arms in defense not wanting to get scolded by his scary and angry friend.

"Nothing. These fools were getting drunk and making mistakes after more mistakes and you did nothing." Taeyong shook his head at his friend and looked at him with disappointment written all over his face. This caused Johnny to look down at his feet.

"The disappointed look is worse than getting yelled at.." Johnny murmured and stayed silent.

"My head exploded like 15,000 times already with all your yelling." Taeil groaned as he clutched an empty water bottle.

"Nobody asked you to get drunk." Chenle commented.

Chenle was very upset with what his hyung did. Chenle let Taeil get him drunk and then he acted like a total fool in front of his crush. Chenle was beyond embarrassed and seriously pissed.

"Yah, that's not how you speak to your hyung." Taeil joked and laughed weakly only to feel his head begin to throb erratically.

"He's mad because you made him look like a fool in front of Jisung." Haechan commented and rested his head on the back of the couch.

"I had to go pick up Taeil, who was hanging out with people I've never met before. Then drive around to find you three and what I found was Haechan passed out on the ground and Chenle throwing up in a trash bin. Then Renjun just blurts out that he ran away from his soulmates. Then Johnny called me, drunk out of his mind and crying about getting into a serious fight with Ten. You can just imagine how annoyed I was by life at that moment. I had to drive back to the frat to pick up Johnny." Taeyong complained and crossed his arms at the four people sitting on the couch.

"Good thing I didn't go to the party. Imagine if I had fucked up somehow like all of you guys." Jungwoo laughed and sipped his coffee from the dining table.

"Watch your language, Junguwu." Taeyong warned and Jungwoo rolled his eyes at the nickname he was given years ago.

"Stop calling me that." Jungwoo whispered and continued to sip on his coffee."Okay but you are going to have to explain everything that happened last night because I can't even remember waking up yesterday." Taeil groaned.

And so the recap of last night began. Renjun told their side of the story and then Johnny told his.

Haechan was beginning to fall asleep on the couch. Chenle sat on the sofa and sulked. Jungwoo listened from the dining table and found the entire story very entertaining. Taeyong was annoyed by every piece of information he was given and Taeil was confused out of his mind.

vote and comment :)))

tell me your thoughts on the story so far.