chapter seventeen.

💜 Say The Name 💎

----

🌅

Mark and Lucas were at the park while Jeno and Jaemin were in front of their History class. They were expecting the same sight as always, Renjun wouldn't be in his seat, Chenle would be wearing a hoodie and would have his head down resting on the table. Then Haechan would smile at them sadly and look away, Jeno and Jaemin would bid each other a disappointed goodbye.

"Okay, let's get this over with." Jaemin sighed.

They both walked into the room and froze in their spots. The sight they expected wasn't the sight that they were welcomed with. Chenle and Haechan were laughing loudly while Renjun sat in the middle, mopping. They hadn't even noticed that Jeno and Jaemin had entered the class, they had forgotten Jeno and Jaemin even existed. They were happily in their own little world.

Jeno and Jaemin approached the three with wide smiles on their faces. After visiting, looking and trying to talk to Renjun for two weeks, they felt like they were finally getting somewhere. They stood in front of the three best friends and they stopped laughing. Their full attention was now on Jeno and Jaemin.

"Hi." Jaemin smiled.

"Hey." Renjun grumbled.

"It's nice to finally see you again." Jaemin beamed.

"I wish I could say the same." Renjun muttered. Haechan smacked his arm and Renjun whined before apologizing.

"I know you want to talk but can we do that after class." Renjun sighed.

"You wont run away?" Jeno asked, wary of the situation.

"I don't know yet." Renjun answered honestly.

"Yes, we can talk after class." Jaemin answered excitedly.

"Okay, well your boyfriend isn't in this class so~" Renjun sassed.

Jeno was taken aback by the entire situation, he was happy that Renjun was finally here and talking to them but he wasn't sure why this was all happening. Renjun was clearly still not accepting of the fact that they were soulmates but he was here and willing to talk to them which was progress or was it?

"His name is Jeno." Jaemin replied.

Renjun stilled and looked into Jaemin's eyes. Jaemin had a smile on his face but his eyes were telling a different story. His eyes were glaring into Renjun's soul and Renjun was very intimidated. He tried not to show it but words would not leave his mouth.

"His name is Jeno and my name is Jaemin. We are both your soulmates and you are our soulmate." Jaemin enunciated.

"I know." Renjun muttered and looked down at his lap.

'He's submissive. Cute.' Both Jeno and Jaemin thought to themselves.

Haechan and Chenle felt uncomfortable watching the scene, they could feel the sexual tension in the air and they hated it. Chenle was still watching the three with an uncomfortable look on his face. Haechan had looked away and was cringing inside with every word that left their mouths.

After the awkward scene, Haechan and Chenle kept teasing Renjun about it for the entire class period. Jaemin sat in front of them and pretended to listen to music when in reality, he was eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Shut up." Renjun pouted.

"But you did, you got submissive." Chenle giggled.

"We're all submissive." Renjun fired back.

"I may be a bottom but I am NOT submissive. I'm confident and independent." Haechan boasted.

"I'm 100% sure that when you meet your soulmate, you are going to be more submissive than all of us." Chenle grumbled.

"No, I won't." Haechan laughed.

"Yes, you will." Renjun and Chenle said in sync.

The conversation continued and took a lot of twists and turn so by the end of the class period, the three best friends were having a debate about fish. None of them knew how they ended up talking about fish except for Jaemin, who listened to their conversation from start to finish. If the other three knew that fact, they would have been really embarrassed but more weirded out than embarrassed.

They all walked out of class and before Renjun could take off running, Jaemin linked his arm with Renjun and dragged him away. Jaemin waved the other two goodbye and told them that he would return Renjun after their conversation.

They found an empty table outside and Jaemin continued to drag Renjun all the way to the table. The two hadn't said a word to each other but both their hearts were beating rapidly as if they both had just confessed their feelings for each other.

They sat at the table and waited for Jeno. Jaemin had texted him where they were and he made sure not to unlink their arms. They waited in silence, Jaemin wanted to speak to Renjun but he knew that Jeno needed to be here to get answers as well.

Jeno approached the table with no hurry and sat down in front of Renjun and Jaemin, who were sitting next to each other. He found the sight to be adorable and couldn't help but smile at the two people in front of him. He finally felt complete and he loved the feeling.

Jaemin was beyond happy to see Jeno arrive because he was finally in one spot with both of his soulmates. He was holding Renjun with Jeno sitting in front of him, watching them with a wide smile on his face. Jaemin felt utter bliss and he wished things could always be like this.

Renjun was terrified. He didn't know what was happening and he was even more scared of what was about to happen. He was scared, not just because he didn't know what was about to happen but because the second Jaemin grabbed his arms, sparks had erupted through out his entire body. His heart was racing and his body felt like it was on fire due to Jaemin's touch. Renjun got to take a better and closer look at them and he realized that he was very much attracted to both of them.

"Renjun, why have you been avoiding us?" Jeno spoke first.

Renjun paused and thought about this question, a certain memory flashed in his head and he was reminded of exactly why he was doing this.

"Because I'm allowed to be wary around new people." Renjun responded. His walls were back up and he no longer had any interest in talking to them but he sat still, because of that memory.

"But we're soulmates." Jaemin mentioned.

"That doesn't mean I have to allow you into my life without any caution." Renjun fumed. He was growing mad with every second that passed. All the nasty and rude words that were always spat at him were roaming his head but that certain memory kept replaying in his mind, he felt like he was going crazy.

Haechan's words were becoming faint whispers in his mind and all the cruel words that he was told when he was a small boy kept getting louder. He tried to keep his emotions in check but his mind was racing and everything he had buried was resurfacing.

"It's okay to be cautious. We won't force ourselves into your life but you should give us a chance to get to know you." Jeno offered.

"You have been forcing yourselves into my life. Showing up to my class everyday, looking for me in places I always go to, asking my friends to convince me to finally talk to you. You haven't given up ever since we met and it's annoying." Renjun growled.

"We want to be with you but we need you to give us a chance in order for that to happen." Jeno fumed.

"Listen, I don't want to be your soulmate! I don't want to get to know you! I want to be left alone and live my life with the people that I love, the people I grew up with! I don't like either of you and I never will so just leave me alone!" Renjun snapped. He ripped his arm from Jaemin's grip and stormed off. He looked pissed on the outside but he was crying on the inside and both, Jaemin and Jeno, could tell.