23

TWENTY THREE
___________________

Hyuna's POV

I was looking for something in Yujin's room, while she went to the kitchen to grab something to drink. We are really close so going through each other stuff is normal for us. I opened one of her drawer and saw a condom. I picked it up and the wrapped was empty. "What the fuck?" I said to myself. Yujin had her first time and didn't tell me? She got back with the drinks. "Yo, you had your first time and didn't tell me?" I asked her which made her a bit embarrassed. Then she noticed the wrapper. "At least tell me with who. I'm clean cause I went to my doctor to check, and you were just playing with me after that party. So.. Who was it?" I looked at her with my "spill the tea" look. She sat down, and looked at her feet. "I'm not sure" she said with her quiet voice. "What do you mean you're not sure?" I asked her with confusion. "You were with Bomin and I was bored so I kind of went to Jihye's party. I got really drunk and I remember my driver taking me home but I know it wasn't only me in the back seat. I talked with my mom, and she said that the guy could've raped me. So we went to the doctor because I know for a fact that he did not use protection. The doctor found his you know in me. So like probably later we will know who it was. We also checked the CCTV but they said they were damaged during those hours." As she was talking tears were falling down her cheeks."Oh my god, Yujin-ah." I hugged her and started comforting her. Even though her parents were quite rich, they didn't have a lot of power. So I knew it's time for me to step in. I'm pretty good at doing some dark shit.

"If you'll know who is it just tell me, I'll make sure he'll suffer"

*FEW DAYS LATER AT SCHOOL*

"What are you doing after school?" Bomin asked me while we were waiting for Jeno. Yujin didn't come to school today, but she texted me which asshole did it to her. "I don't know it depends" I said fixing his tie. After Jeno came up to us we were just standing and talking to each other. But then I saw the guy. "I'll be back." Well I didn't even have to go that far. I walked up to him and stood in front of him looking at him. He started glaring at me. I got even closer and slapped him in the face. He looked at me and raised his hand, before he could even touch me I grabbed his wrist. "You think I don't know what you've done to Yujin? So immature." I grabbed him by the collar and kicked him in the spot. He fell on the floor. I crouched down and looked at him. "Touch her one more time and I'll kill you with my own hands" I smiled at him and got up. "Don't mess with Hwang Hyuna" i said glaring at the guy and went back to the conversation I was having with Jeno and Bomin. "What the hell was that?" Bomin asked me looking at me with his "wtf" look. He was the calm one, I was the crazy one. "Nothing" i said with my bitchy voice and went to class. After the class ended me and Bomin were talking to each other until someone smashed his hands on my desk. I rolled my eyes and got up. It's the boy again. I teasingly looked down and giggled. "Do you think I'm scared of someone like you?" I giggled again. Bomin was just standing near me laughing as he remembered what happened in the morning. "Mind your own business bitch" the boy said glaring at me. I am a bitch that's a fact. "Does your girl know what you've done to my friend? Probably not. I mean I understand why, Yujinie is very beautiful and your girlfriend is just average." I teasingly said not noticing his girlfriend came in. The boy raised his hand again but this time Bomin stopped him. Not gonna lie he looked hot protecting me.
"Don't ever do that, or you may actually lose your dick" Bomin said glaring at him like he will kill him. You shouldn't mess with Hwang Family or my friends. We're all badass...