41

FORTY ONE
________________

The weekend passed by and we were now sitting in our first class. Bomin and I planned to tell our friends after school about me being pregnant. Earlier I had to talk with my PE teacher and let me tell you all teachers already know I was pregnant, and the first class didn't even end.

It was math, and the teacher hates me I just prayed that he won't make any weird comments. I didn't really care about students knowing but like why the fuck do they care.

The class almost ended, and only two minutes were left. And of course our lovely teacher couldn't end it without making unnecessary comments.

"Remember girls, always think carefully before opening your legs" Bomin looked at me and clearly saw how mad I am. But well, he didn't stop me.

"Mr. Kim isn't that an inappropriate comment to make in a math class" I said as I stood up. "Well, Hyuna isn't it weird that it's you who speaks up about this?" I couldn't believe what I just heard.

"Sir, you are not in the position to judge any of your students. I'll surely visit our principals office" I said and I sat down. "Ms. Hwang you should've think before opening your legs. But I guess kids learn from their parents" Tears started to build up in my eyes as he clearly insulted my parents, Bomin noticed that and got up. "I think you've went too far Mr. Kim! You're harassing her right now!" The bell rang and the teacher just went out like nothing happened.

I started crying and Bomin sat down next to me and hugged me. Few of our classmates came up to us and asked if I'm ok. Soon Jeno and Yujin came to our class probably because we weren't waiting for them like we always do. "My baby what happened!?" Yujin came up to me and cupped my cheeks. "Our teacher pretty much harassed her" Bomin explained exactly what happened.

"But why would he say that?" Yujin asked as she looked at Bomin and then at me. "Well, I might have got her pregnant" Yujin's eyes opened wide while Jeno fist bumped Bomin. Yujin smacked Bomin in the head and then she smacked her own boyfriend. "I swear to God, I'll rip his eyes out" my friend said as she thought about the teacher said earlier.

I didn't want to cry, but you know pregnancy also does it's thing. Before lunch the whole school already knew that I was pregnant but most of the students were like coming up to me and congratulating me it actually made me feel better and I eventually forgot about what that old fucker said.

Of course Bomin went with me to the principal's office and we told him about what happened in class.

Most people get pregnant, some have really early and some have really late so I don't understand why we have to be treated like this if we get pregnant during our school days. World is just too cruel....

~~~