3

THREE
________________

"You are really drunk Hyuna" Bomin said looking at his friend. "I never saw her this drunk" Yujin added while smiling at the girl. "We neither" Jeno said while patting Yujin's shoulder.

Hyuna was sitting next to Bomin, and Yujin and Jeno were sitting on the opposite side. Suddenly Hyuna cupped Bomins face in her hands.

"Hyuna, what are you doing?" he said almost not being understood by his friends due to the girls hands that were squeezing his face.

"Yujin-aah! You know what?" Hyuna said to her friend in a silly tone while still looking at Bomin. "What?" Yujin asked.
"I really like this guy, but you know what? He likes Jihye, the girl that pushed me on the road and almost killed me. It really breaks my heart you know" Hyuna said, and then she let go Bomin and after crying for a bit in Yujin's arms, she fell asleep.

"She has a crush on someone?" Bomin asked and Jeno and Yujin looked at him with a "are you dumb" look.

"You're my friend but you are really clueless sometimes" Jeno said making his friend even more confused. "She likes you, Bomin" Yujin said still holding Hyuna in her arms. "But, I don't like Jihye. How can I like her after what she did?" Bomin stated while sipping on his drink.

"What should we do with her? My parents will kill me if they know I was drinking, and her parents will too." Yujin said with a worried look. "My parents aren't home, so it's just me and my younger sister. So I guess there will be a sleepover at my house" Bomin said looking at his friends. Then he helped Yujin take Hyuna to a taxi.