50

FIFTY
__________

Bomin and I were laying on his bed after a long day at school. Yesterday was Monday and after school Bomin, me and my mom went to the doctor to check if I'm actually pregnant and all that stuff. The doctor said that I'm already 6 weeks pregnant, Bomin and I were able to hear the babies heartbeat and we both teared up a bit.

Everything was new to us but we both have our very supportive parents and they're helping us out a lot.
Bomin's mom came into his room.

"Hyuna-yah, do you need anything sweetheart? Maybe you're craving something?" she asked as she knew that both of us haven't eaten dinner yet, because we were supposed to eat with his parents.

I sat up, and thought for a bit.
"I haven't eaten japchae for a while" she nodded and with a bright smile she left the room.

"School is giving me a headache" I said and Bomin sat up to look at me. "Uh, how? You're not studying anyway" I rolled my eyes and Bomin layed down with his head on my lap. I started playing with his hair and we just stayed like that for a while.

Bomin suddenly pouted making me confused. "What?" I asked.
"Gimme a kiss" he pouted even more and I gave him a quick kiss, he suddenly got up and pouted again. "That's all?" he leaned forward and connected our lips together. He sneaked his hand to my lower back

I felt happy just by being with him, even the simplest touch made me feel butterflies. After a while he pulled away and grabbed my hand, he looked at it before speaking.

"After you give birth, let's get married" he said and my eyes opened wide. "Are you serious?" I wanted to bring this up even before I found out I was pregnant but I decided to stay silent, because I didn't want to get rejected.

"You're about to give me the most precious gift and I love you. I really do, and I just can't imagine my life without you" a tear escaped my eye and he wiped it. I kneeled on the bed and basically threw myself on him and gave him the warmest hug I could give.

"Thank you for being by my side for so many years, I love you" he wrapped his hands around me and made me sit on his lap and we just stayed in this position hugging each other for few minutes.

~~~