29

TWENTY NINE
___________________

3rd person POV

Bomin rushed to Hyuna, he kneeled down and took her closer to him. He was supporting her head with his arm while with the other hand he was pressing on her wound. She wasn't stabbed deeply but she was losing a lot of blood. Yujin came up to Sihyeon and starting putting pressure on her wound. Two ambulances arrived and took Hyuna and Sihyeon. Bomin went with Hyuna and Yujin went with Sihyeon.

Hyuna's POV

"The wound isn't too serious, you'll be fine" the doctor said to me as he was almost done stitching my wound  while I was trying to bare with the pain. I was holding Bomin's hand very tightly, as I noticed that he's in pain I stopped squeezeing his hand. "You can't get rid of me that easily" I said to the girl on the next bed. "Shut up! Ah-" Sihyeon's wound was a little bit more serious than mine, but what could I do? Just let her stab me and pray to survive?

I couldn't believe she did something like that, I really thought we were friends. I was hurt not gonna lie. Even if she had feelings for him she could've told me, I would've try to understand her.

1 week later

Sihyeon stopped hanging out with us and she doesn't even greet us in the school hallways. I don't hate her, it was her own choice to stop being friends with us.

I shouldn't get too focused on her because I need to focus on my web drama...