28

TWENTY EIGHT
___________________

3rd person POV

Hyuna and her friends were hanging out in her living room. "My parents we'll be home soon so we're going to hang out by ourselves" Hyuna said while sitting down on the couch right next to Bomin. "Uhm- I might've said something to people that your doing a party... I'm so sorry.. I should've asked" Sihyeon said looking at the peach haired girl. Hyuna let out a sigh and got up. "It's fine don't worry, I'll talk to my parents. It'll take too long to call everyone." Hyuna went upstairs with Yujin and Sihyeon stayed with the boys. Sihyeon wanted to sit down next to Bomin but Jeno was faster so she had to sit next to him.

Hyuna was changing in her room and Yujin was helping her in choosing an outfit."I don't really like this girl, she's suspicious. I don't know it just feels like she's not a good person" Yujin said while leaning on a door frame to Hyuna's wardrobe. "She always does those weird eyes to Bomin, i don't know i just don't like this situation" she added looking at her best friend. "Jinnie, don't worry about it. Bomin isn't stupid and he knows I can easily beat the shit out of him" the girls laughed and changed their clothes.

Hyuna:

The girls went downstairs

The girls went downstairs. Bomin stood up from the couch and went up to his girlfriend. "Looking hot babe" he said while sneaking his arms around her waist. "Like always" Hyuna said jokingly and kissed the boy on his lips. Sihyeon clenched her fists as she was looking at the two love birds. Yujin noticed that which made her raise her eyebrow, she then went up to Jeno and sat next to him. Hyuna then took her phone out and went to the kitchen to call her parents.

"Dad!" Hyuna excitedly said upon hearing her father on the phone. "What is it sunshine?" he asked her. "Can I have a small party with my friends at our house?" the girl asked with her sweet voice. "It's fine, but please make sure nothing breaks alright?" he said as he trusts her daughter a lot. "Thanks Dad! You're the best!" Hyuna said with her excited voice. "Have fun sunshine!" They both hang up and the girl went to the living room to tell her friends that her parents agreed.

After a while, people starting showing up at Hyuna's house. Of course most of them she didn't even knew but that wasn't anything new. They were all having fun, drinking and stuff.

"Yujin-ah!" Bomin screamed at his friend due to loud music. "Where's Hyuna?" he asked her. "I don't know, I haven't seen her for quite a while" Yujin replied starting to get a little worried. Suddenly the music stopped playing and a loud bang was heard from upstairs. Hyuna's friends immediately went upstairs. 

Hyuna was standing with her hands above her head in front of the window, while Sihyeon was standing a little bit further from her holding a knife in  her direction.  ''Why are you doing this?'' Hyuna said almost crying. ''I thought we were friends!'' Hyuna was really hurt by the fact that her friend isn't the person who she thought she was. ''I'm only here to get close to Bomin, I don't need you'' Sihyeon said while playing with the knife. The girl aggressively got closer to her and only a small sound was heard from both of the girls.

"NOOO!"

_______________